Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022

🚨 UPDATE ALERT 🚨​

We've, in our DEV environment, added the following functions (THIS IS NOT LIVE YET! SCROLL DOWN FOR ETA)

1. Video grid as player cover

image.png

2. Video thumbnail previews on the bar

2024-01-1004-00-15.webp

As you hover the bar you'll see thumbnails showing you whats happening on that specific time without having to skip over and wait the video to load :)

FAQ:

Q: Will this work on ALL videos?

A: No, only new videos uploaded AFTER the update will have this as this is included in the new upload process. (Generating these 2 things for around 4 million (yes, million) videos will take A LOT of time)

Q: When will this be live?
We aim for Sunday 14th midnight when everyone is sleeping as we need to also do some database changes and the site will be offline for 20-30 mins tops if everything goes right.

Last edited:

Djavellator

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Hi guys. I have encountered a problem, recently I cannot download from the bunkr, 8 out of 10 downloads are not possible. But when I turn on VPN everything works fine. I don’t have enough VPN gb to download videos. Is there any way to solve this problem?

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Are there issues with uploads at the moment? Everything was working just fine for me and now I'm running back into the same issues where everything just errors out after a certain amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.