Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

slimecooper

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
Does anybody run into the issue of bunkrr files being deleted? For me it is usually only the mp4 files that get deleted from my albums but the jpg have disappeared from some as well. I don’t know if I need to convert the original source before uploading but any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I didnt find any flags on your account.

I'll personally review once again our deletion system, and adjust it so that it tells us (admins) the userID of the files deleted. And maybe (BIG MAYBE) we;ll put the logs for people to see the deletion reason of their files (95% inactivity)

BTW the deletion system has been disabled for like 14 days now.

Reactions: slimecooper

kingdoran97

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Something I was wondering, does cyberfile and bunkr store free account files forever or deletes them after a period of time? If so, what's the period of time exactly?

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Like POKI :peepoSimp: said, I aint gonna check all the files uploaded. But we do get constant reports of constant TG spam on our listing page (bunkr-albums), plus a lot of these TG groups/channels promoted UA content, so there's that.

Glad you like it :pepoLove:

1. "Permanent" doesn't mean permanent in the same way you are thinking, it basically means if you dont want it to expire right away.
2. One master link to all your albums on your account? Not possible, never thought of that before.
3. Atm we dont have specific file downloads enabled for regular users. Will be at some point, need to optimize the database load.
4. No

Thing is the way we currently handle downloads is directly through nginx and not through an API or anything, so basically the filename is exactly as is.

This means that the system will need rename the name on the database + original file name + thumbnail + grid + VTT thumbs, and as you can see its quite a lot.

Not saying it wont be implemented, but so far is not planned :OkayChampThumbs:

We to take a look from time to time at random accounts, and files uploaded. But very rarely. Not gonna say yes you'll be 1000% safe, but most likely you'll be fine.

Our main issue is the SPAM + UA promoting stuff that come with that spam shit.

Exynostalgia

Lover From The Dark Realm
Jun 24, 2022

"
code.js:1

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
/cache/evil-little-press-W2UeZEJ3.m4v.vtt:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/lazyhungrilyheadlicks.js:1

18Refused to execute script from '<URL>' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
evil-little-press-W2UeZEJ3.m4v_grid.png:1

"

throwawayableact

Cum is free lube. Please don't waste it.
Aug 10, 2023
If we find video files on bunkr that the player can't display and don't appear to work when downloaded, should we be reporting them to be checked and possibly deleted to save space or just ignore?

:pepoLove:

GeetsTheNerd

Horny Motherfucker
May 15, 2022
I keep getting '429 Too many requests' error when trying to download a video. I don't know why it says too many requests if I'm just trying to download 1 video.

Status
Not open for further replies.