Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Whoever suggested it - looks like cleaning out site data seems to have fixed uploading on VPN issues. Working on uploading files using Mulvad and running into zero issues. Upload speeds don't seem to be too off from normal.

SystemOfADown

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Keep getting a 403 error when trying to create a new album. Uploading to an already created album seems fine.
Tried turning off adblocker and tried a different VPN. Anyone else experiencing this?

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I spoke too soon. Uploads are continuing to be problematic regardless of VPN status and cleaning out site data from the browser.

I'm also trying different web browsers. After I turned off VPN entirely, I tried basic Arc (no extensions), stops after a minute or two. Tried Firefox, both with and without extensions - goes for slightly longer before ultimately timing out. My Firefox is set to clear everything after I quit. I manually cleared everything out of Arc before making another attempt.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
I just uploaded a 600MB file to n20, n21 and n22 with no issues via a European Mullvad VPN server and Chrome, those are the only 3 bunkr servers taking uploads at the moment. You can look in the network tab of dev tools (F12) while uploading if you want to see which server you are uploading to. The one that might be worst is n20, so refresh and try again if you are suffering issues while uploading to that server.

That said, traffic has jumped up higher than ever before after this last Christmas break and is the reason this forum keeps suffering from slow downs / crashes etc and also issues with bunkr.
Solutions are being investigated for both with a number of changes implemented on here already and likely more to come.

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know where in Europe to go, but just chose France and I was able to upload a 700MB file.

Trying again now with two +/- 1GB videos. Keeping an eye on it now, but I've gone a lot further than I have with my attempts in the US.

• peepoClap
Reactions: POKI

PUSSYFIER

"Seriously i watch for the plot"
Mar 11, 2022
I guess it's everyone else having a problem on downloading vids from bunker. I've been having issues on some vids that aren't loading even using VPN.some vids works fine some doesn't. A week ago just having a breeze downloading some erinmoore stuff on her thread and I've got no problem on it. Now I tried to redownload cause I accidentally deleted the wrong folder on my phone and it sucks that the speed is just 100 to 250kbps while the usual 1gb vids takes less than a minute for me

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
We are aware.

Just for people who dont know:

During the holidays we saw nearly 2x more traffic than usual, and this traffic has maintained itself. Since we've never gotten to this crazy amount of traffic even our SSD servers are running at 100%. We are currently working on a few things with the idea of helping with this crazy surge of traffic.

jsonfile

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I've been wanting to upload several things to bunkrr for a while now but when I go to the home page to upload it just stays loading infinitely. Anyone know a fix for this? I've tried searching here and elsewhere online but I can't find anything only about issues downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.