SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Support - General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues | SimpCity Forums

Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1523669

anyone know why bunkr and gofile run perfectly on my phone which is connected to my shitty router from across the house, yet is really choppy on my PC which is connected over ethernet?

Calupoh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hello! Can you guys see this video?

Do I have to wait for it to process or something? I had an idea of making more upscaled videos like this so I created a Bunkr account but on my first upload I can only hear audio and a black screen :/

Bassist721

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 3, 2022
Getting two pop-ups on the side for viruses and Mcaffe again, and it's messing up playback by restarting the page every few seconds

juelzpablo

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 8, 2022
Is there any circumvention for slow dls? Are there countries that I can connect to on a VPN that would make it faster? It's slow to the point where if I'm downloading a video, a second video can't play. Not a speed issue, either

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Unfortunately due to constant abuse, certain download servers have a capped download speed along with allowing multiple downloads at the same time.

We really hate to do this but before there were certain individuals that were spamming the server with over 10.000+ requests/second making it unbearable for all users.

TheNamelessOne

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
So I don't know what happened, but today firefox started closing any tab I tried to open that went to an album (ex:
). However, I can still get to bunkrr.su and do stuff in the dashboard just fine.

I didn't change anything, so I started to do some trouble shooting:
  1. Opened Firefox in troubleshooting mode (no addons or scripts)
  2. Started a new session in case something was borked with the one I had open
  3. Disabled protection from dangerous sites and added bunkrr.su as an exception in the pop-up blocker section. Also tried turning off pop-up blocking entirely
  4. Tried opening an album link in a private window (this worked)
  5. Installed No-Script to disable javascript (this worked)
  6. Made sure this wasn't happening in Brave and Chrome (worked just fine)
Have anyone ever encountered something like this? I have no idea how to fix this beyond trying to do a fresh install of Firefox, which would be a major pain in the ass. No-script being a solution kind of points to something Javascript related, but I am not an expert.

Reactions: Deadbeatdandylyon

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
We'll be pushing an update to address this.

Really hard to solve an issue where we cant replicate it like at all. I've asked several friends to test and they also have no issues at all with firefox.

I've tried Firefox desktop version 104 and the latest 106, as well latest Mobile and dev. No issues on our end.

Reactions: dorado
Status
Not open for further replies.