Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
in jdownloader:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

-go to settings
-then account manager
-click on "+add"
-search for recurbate.me plugin and select it
-under "name" enter your email address you signed your recurbate account with
-under "pass" enter your cookie data you got from your browser while logged in to recurbate
-enter
-right click on your recurbate entry and click refresh

-now you should be able to add your recurbate link for the video

Last edited:

johndillinger

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don't know if it could work for everyone but this worked for me on Chrome on my Mac.

Open the URL, play the video, right click and choose inspect

Once the menu opens on the right, press CMD + F and a search bar will appear, type "mp4"

On the .mp4 URL, right click and open in new tab

The video will start playing on the new tab, on the three dots left click and click on download

And we're ready to go

It worked for me

Hope it works for everyone!

nornoras

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Always downloaded it with .mp4 from network tab but today it's .m3u8
Maybe need to try with yt-dlp or ffmpeg.

EDIT: If you login you can download mp4 files from network tab. So just have few accounts and change VPN. A bit more annoying but if you download only few videos a week it's fine.

Edit: They changed it back.

Last edited:

Ssdante

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Everyone, i have a way to download videos from Recurbate for free without an account. Here are the steps, i tested this today and it worked.

You'll need:

An internet connection

VPN (I am using NordVPN, you can use anything)

Chrome or Firefox (Didn't test on others)

Make sure you are SIGNED OUT ( The reason is because when you are signed in it will give you "0" videos and you cannot play any video. Without an account you will be able to play the first 10-15 seconds)

Steps:

1 - Open the inspect element page with F12, On the top you'll have this options "Elements, Console, Sources and Network", select the "Network" Option.

2 - In the "Network" option click on "Media", which is around "Image"

3 - Open the video you want to download & Play it

4 - On the "Name" section, you'll see like the date when the video was post, click on the one with the largest size and isn't on red,. Usually it is the last one

5 - Now the video will start downloading.

6- Once the video has finished downloading, use VPN and open another video to download it. Repeat for each.

Note: Sometimes you are able to switch VPN while the download is in progress and just reload it. But just to avoid any problems of losing the download i would suggest to wait for it to finish.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Basim Ibn Ishaq

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
I posted this in a thread about webcamrips.com and as this recurbate thread is still open I felt it would be useful to post this here too

for android users I found a functional way to download the recurbate videos without premium acount, follow the tutorial:

first you will have to download 2 apks which are the kiwi browser and the itop vpn (can be cracked if you want) the kiwi browser we will use because we will have to need a chrome extension to perform the downloads but like the traditional browser of android does not allow us to use extensions we will use kiwi browser and the vpn we will need use to always reset the recurbate preview, if you want you can use other vpn but at least with me itop works.

after downloading the two applications you will open the kiwi browser and go to chrome extensions and look for the following extension called Video downloader plus download this extension as it is vital for the method to work.

following with the tutorial everything necessary for realization

of the downloads is already provided now let's start doing such a thing.

Right now you will turn on the vpn and put any location you want( preferably use the free servers as they have better download speed) after doing this copy the url of the video you want to download from recurbate and then search for that ulr in the kiwi browser, after doing that press play on the video and wait for it start when it starts quickly open the options bar with three dots in the upper right corner of the browser and look for and click on the video download plus extension at the bottom of the options bar after that the extension will redirect you to a page with the option for you download the recurbate video, this option also shows how many gigs the video has, Click on the download option and the downloader will redirect you to the last step for you to download the video, wait for the video to load and when it loads just click on Download option below the video and that's it, just wait for the video to download.

(Kiwi browser):

(Itop vpn):

(Video downloader plus):

An important note for successfully downloading videos in this method:

Do not enter any place that uses Internet like YouTube, Google and Google videos while the download is taking place as this causes conflict and thus causes the download to fail, while the video is being downloaded wait for it to finish to continue browsing the Internet and so no cause no download failure, just leave kiwi browser and vpn open.

sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language and i'm using the translator here

Ssdante

Casual
Mar 15, 2022

I have an update regarding this method, i have tried it again using the exact same steps.

After step 4 where you are going to click on the link and it will send you directly to download the video. Now it does not, instead it will open the video in fullscreen. What is the workaround?
Internet Download Manager (IDM), i enabled it on my browser and now when i double click on the link it will download using IDM. Now i have tested this only with IDM and it worked. You can either pirate it or buy it both will work.
If needed ill show a video demonstration, but please keep in mind that VPN is very important in all the above steps

Feel free to ask me any questions

madafaka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
JDownloader is the best option imo. You don't even need VPN. If you have dynamic IP you only need to restart your internet connection to bypass the daily limit. Also if there is an server error in the middle of your download you can just get new IP, RESTART Jdownloader (otherwise it's gonna show that the daily limit got reached even tho you got new IP) and the download gonna start at the point where it ended, you don't have to start from the beginning. I was able to download a video that was 12gb, I've had like 10 server errors but like I've said you can deal with that. Server error can appear after few hundreds MB or after few GB it's random.

steps:

-copy video link , start downloading in JD
-server error? get new IP (restart router, change VPN server), RESTART JDownloader, continue downloading
-server error appears off the bat? Do the same things above.

HadouKen09

đź’ś
Mar 17, 2022

You can download the videos without an extension like this:
- open the url of the video you want to download
- right click to open the context menu
- chose "inspect" and left click
- navigate into the search box and type "mp4" and hit "enter"
- a line inside the html-code will now be highlighted containing part of a link which looks like this ("/file/934677102580717/")
- double click that line and copy that "link"
- now navigate to the address-bar and replace part of the current address ("
/watch/2021102019240282/?3") with the one you should still have in your clip-board.
- the address should now look like this "
/file/934677102580717/"
- hit enter
- the video will now play in your tab
- you can now right click on the video to open the context menu and select "save video as.." to save the video.

Last edited:

Sturmgeist

Pirate King
Mar 12, 2022
This is what I did:

With jdownloader2 method, create a free account on recu.me. select the recurbate account in jdownloader settings, set email as username, paste cookie data as password*

I used firefox extension "flagcookies" to obtain cookie data. while on recu page open the flagcookies ext and select preferences, then click "export cookie data to clipboard" - paste this into the password field as mentioned before.

That's pretty much it, it'll stop working after a several days or weeks when the cookies expire, I had to clear cookie/site data for recu, log out and back in and then copy cookie data via flagcookies again for password for it to work once more.