Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

madafaka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
JDownloader is the best option imo. You don't even need VPN. If you have dynamic IP you only need to restart your internet connection to bypass the daily limit. Also if there is an server error in the middle of your download you can just get new IP, RESTART Jdownloader (otherwise it's gonna show that the daily limit got reached even tho you got new IP) and the download gonna start at the point where it ended, you don't have to start from the beginning. I was able to download a video that was 12gb, I've had like 10 server errors but like I've said you can deal with that. Server error can appear after few hundreds MB or after few GB it's random.

steps:

-copy video link , start downloading in JD
-server error? get new IP (restart router, change VPN server), RESTART JDownloader, continue downloading
-server error appears off the bat? Do the same things above.

HadouKen09

💜
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

You can download the videos without an extension like this:
- open the url of the video you want to download
- right click to open the context menu
- chose "inspect" and left click
- navigate into the search box and type "mp4" and hit "enter"
- a line inside the html-code will now be highlighted containing part of a link which looks like this ("/file/934677102580717/")
- double click that line and copy that "link"
- now navigate to the address-bar and replace part of the current address ("
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
/watch/2021102019240282/?3") with the one you should still have in your clip-board.
- the address should now look like this "
/file/934677102580717/"
- hit enter
- the video will now play in your tab
- you can now right click on the video to open the context menu and select "save video as.." to save the video.

Last edited:

Sturmgeist

Pirate King
Mar 12, 2022
This is what I did:

With jdownloader2 method, create a free account on recu.me. select the recurbate account in jdownloader settings, set email as username, paste cookie data as password*

I used firefox extension "flagcookies" to obtain cookie data. while on recu page open the flagcookies ext and select preferences, then click "export cookie data to clipboard" - paste this into the password field as mentioned before.

That's pretty much it, it'll stop working after a several days or weeks when the cookies expire, I had to clear cookie/site data for recu, log out and back in and then copy cookie data via flagcookies again for password for it to work once more.

DrBoobsworth

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 22, 2021
I use Jdownloader2, the desktop app. I simply copy the video URL (
for example) and it grabs the video file from the clipboard. It's then available to download like any other file. You need to change your VPN server for each individual file and it downloads very quickly (I average 15-25 mb/s). It really couldn't be simpler and I don't have any kind of account with Recurbate.

Once in a while I have to try a couple different VPN servers for a particular file because it gives me a server error or download limit message in JD2.

I tried downloading using browser plugins a while ago and 9 times out of 10 the download would fail at some point. Once in a while it will stop on JD2 but it reconnects and picks up where the download left off.

safaridada2

The Lost Dragon
Jun 14, 2023
>An internet connection around 5mbps or more.

>VPN (I use Avast VPN) (This is optional, only need it if you want to download more than one video).

>Google Chrome Browser or Brave browser

Steps:

1.- Open Google dev tools with F12 or Fn+F12 (The key shortcuts will depend on the language of your keyboard, but if any shortcut work, you can open it clicking on the 3 dots (which are in the upper right)/more tools/dev tools).

2.- On the top you'll have this options "Elements, Console, Sources and Network", select the "Network" Option.

3.- In the "Network" option click on "Media", which is around "Img" and "Font".

4.-Play the video.

5.- On the "Name" section, you'll see like the date when the video was post, click on the one with the largest size and isn't on red, must of the time is the last one.

6.- Now the video will be start download it.

ricasso741

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
for yt-dlp I think you need to set the right user-agent of your browser and referer. For me this works:
yt-dlp.exe --add-header "User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:120.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/120.0" --referer "
" -o "filename.mp4" "https://.m3u8 link"

Davejo

Superfan
Oct 25, 2023

Same here. I get a plugin outdated error message after some minutes.

Update: I managed to download a video with JDownloader2.
Solution:
-use your email as username
-use cookies login as password( w EditThisCookie Extension on Chrome)
- tested with a trial premium account

Last edited:

baconator696

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I made this yesterday, just download the index.m3u8 file when you start the video through the network inspector (make sure the network inspector is open when you start the video)
Fill in the header= with your own information, found in the network inspector after clicking on the index.m3u8
run this python code when in the directory of the index.m3u8

Just download
and put the code in a file recurbate.py,
run pip install requests and then run python recurbate.py

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Use
to convert to mkv, if you want a mp4, then use
to convert mkv to mp4

Last edited:

HadouKen09

💜
Mar 17, 2022

- You copy your desired link from recu into jDownloader
- But instead of adding your links to jDownloader you get the message "Blocked by!Cloudflare Site-Protection"...Oh NO!

- Then you click on that message and delete that with either right click -> delete or just del. on your keyboard
- your LinkGrabber should be empty now

- Now you navigate to your browser and open a new tab and open some recu.me url and solve the prompted CAPTCHA
(important note: you need to be logged-IN in your browser)

- REFRESH cmd+R(mac) / F5(WIN) the webpage and navigate to your already installed "Flag cookies"-Extension and click on it
- When the Window of the extension opens you now have to click with your mouse on "Preferences"
- Scroll down till you see "Export cookie data to clipboard" and click on it...
- you should now get a message that the cookies have been successfully copied to your clipboard

- With your cookies still in your clipboard navigate back to jDownloader and open Settings -> Account Manager
- right click on your recurbate.me entry and select edit (Edit Account)
- remove what's still left in the "Password"-field and paste the cookies from your clipboard instead
- click save

- now you can go back to the "LinkGrabber" tab and should be able to add the recu link that got you the captcha block error previously

- Add the link(s) to your Download list
- right click the video you want to download
- select force download start

- Your download should now START

Happy Downloading (y)

Last edited:

HadouKen09

💜
Mar 17, 2022

Yes I downloaded it with jD2.
I think I figured out what causes it to fail and what gets the video to download...

When pasting your cookies:
jDownloader is checking the cookies

Then, after waiting a while for it to check you get this error

After the check turns orange "unknown error" and you try to start a download, it will say "blocked by cloudflare...

To circumvent the error and start the download you have to be quick:
When pasting your cookies, immediately go to downloads and force start your video download before the jD check gets orange.

In case you are to slow and you get the blocked by cloudflare message again, just stop all downloads, go back to account management
right click on your recurbate entry and select refresh (you don't have to paste the cookies again in this case).
Now immediately go back to downloads (you only have a few seconds) and force start your downloads.

Dioxyd

Lurker
May 10, 2022
You can download by open a vid in chrome then right click and say analyse elements.

There is a tab called network. Here choose "media"

When you now start the video by pressing play some entries with md5... Mp4 show up in the list

rightclick and choose open in new tab. A "save as" dialog appears. Save the file to disk.

This method works for 1 to 3 files depending on youre internet connection and the viedeo length! And be fast to click, so prepare the window... It soon brings up the 60second limit warning
When the download is finished, get a new ip by reconnecting you dsl...
Have fun!

Ssdante

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Ok guys here is a quick video on how i am able to download the videos from recurbate. Remember you have to be LOGGED OUT.

If you are still confused read the guide again or ask me questions

Raiden Shogun

Electro Archon
Mar 11, 2022
Reminder this is not a request thread for videos from recurbate. Posting a request for content here will result in your comment being deleted and a warning possibly being issued.

Dantesparda55

Lurker
Dec 5, 2022
This method is working well for me guys. I am using IDM as a download tool. On my Chrome Browser I am using WINDSCRIBE as a VPN. I simply open a Video, use VPN (windscribe), refresh the page of the video that I want to download, I press on play video, then the small IDM window of download appears, I press on it, download starts, then I instantly close the video page and turn off Windscribe ( cus if i dont do this then after like a minute, the page will take me to login page and I need to change the location on Windscribe to be able to continue downloading other videos ). When the download is finished, I open the next video and do the same steps again, turn on windscribe, refresh video page, press download, download starts, exit page, turn off windscribe, wait download to finish then the next one ... and so on ......

Legitimate

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 16, 2022

New domain Frequently Asked Questions

What happened with Recurbate com
Due to an unlawful bureaucratic procedure, Chaturbate managed to seize our main domain.

Does your website now belong to Chaturbate?
No, only the domain name was affected. All customer data and information are safe and secure.

Will you shut down after this?
No, we are still functioning well because of your support.

What happened to my subscription on Recurbate com
It works the same way as before on Recurbate.me

How can I stay informed about events like this? I haven't received any news from you about the new domain.
The change happened overnight. We sent a newsletter, but mailbox providers do not allow sending a large number of emails in a short period of time. We did our best to work overnight and resolve the issue, and we did our best to notify our customers.