Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

Ssdante

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Everyone, i have a way to download videos from Recurbate for free without an account. Here are the steps, i tested this today and it worked.

You'll need:

An internet connection

VPN (I am using NordVPN, you can use anything)

Chrome or Firefox (Didn't test on others)

Make sure you are SIGNED OUT ( The reason is because when you are signed in it will give you "0" videos and you cannot play any video. Without an account you will be able to play the first 10-15 seconds)

Steps:

1 - Open the inspect element page with F12, On the top you'll have this options "Elements, Console, Sources and Network", select the "Network" Option.

2 - In the "Network" option click on "Media", which is around "Image"

3 - Open the video you want to download & Play it

4 - On the "Name" section, you'll see like the date when the video was post, click on the one with the largest size and isn't on red,. Usually it is the last one

5 - Now the video will start downloading.

6- Once the video has finished downloading, use VPN and open another video to download it. Repeat for each.

Note: Sometimes you are able to switch VPN while the download is in progress and just reload it. But just to avoid any problems of losing the download i would suggest to wait for it to finish.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Basim Ibn Ishaq

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
I posted this in a thread about webcamrips.com and as this recurbate thread is still open I felt it would be useful to post this here too

for android users I found a functional way to download the recurbate videos without premium acount, follow the tutorial:

first you will have to download 2 apks which are the kiwi browser and the itop vpn (can be cracked if you want) the kiwi browser we will use because we will have to need a chrome extension to perform the downloads but like the traditional browser of android does not allow us to use extensions we will use kiwi browser and the vpn we will need use to always reset the recurbate preview, if you want you can use other vpn but at least with me itop works.

after downloading the two applications you will open the kiwi browser and go to chrome extensions and look for the following extension called Video downloader plus download this extension as it is vital for the method to work.

following with the tutorial everything necessary for realization

of the downloads is already provided now let's start doing such a thing.

Right now you will turn on the vpn and put any location you want( preferably use the free servers as they have better download speed) after doing this copy the url of the video you want to download from recurbate and then search for that ulr in the kiwi browser, after doing that press play on the video and wait for it start when it starts quickly open the options bar with three dots in the upper right corner of the browser and look for and click on the video download plus extension at the bottom of the options bar after that the extension will redirect you to a page with the option for you download the recurbate video, this option also shows how many gigs the video has, Click on the download option and the downloader will redirect you to the last step for you to download the video, wait for the video to load and when it loads just click on Download option below the video and that's it, just wait for the video to download.

(Kiwi browser):

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

(Itop vpn):

(Video downloader plus):

An important note for successfully downloading videos in this method:

Do not enter any place that uses Internet like YouTube, Google and Google videos while the download is taking place as this causes conflict and thus causes the download to fail, while the video is being downloaded wait for it to finish to continue browsing the Internet and so no cause no download failure, just leave kiwi browser and vpn open.

sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language and i'm using the translator here

throwawayfella

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've tried this twice and it sadly did not work.

And I have downloaded videos using this method (inspect element > network) before, from *Blacklisted site* and bustmonkey.

Also the tubeoffline Chrome plug-in stopped working also, to my surprise, it now leads you to a pay site. Last month it worked fine.

redstonebob

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
hi. still none of the methods work. also, yeah. recurbate jumps into login page right after pressing play so is there any alternative?

Proxy404

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You can't Download more than 3-4GB if your download File more than 3-4 download will stop

lh92

Nipple Licker
Mar 11, 2022
Download speed on the recent videos (since Sep 10) is just tragically low, this and constant connection breakdowns won't let me download even relatively short vids. Tried on different browsers with and without VPN, it's all the same. The older vids do download swiftly though.