Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

boogiewoe

Content leaker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Internet download manager works on recurbate, after finish downloading delete cookies, change vpn server and you can keep downloading without subscription. 😉

G

Davejo

Superfan
Oct 25, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

1. Create a account (There is still the 3 days trial premium offer so USE it)
2. Confirm your mail
3. Put your data in JD2. (username: your mail/ password: logged in cookies as password (I'm using EditThisCookie Extension in Chrome)
If you don't know how to use cookies as password ->
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

4. If you have a basic account, you'll need to reconnect your IP or use a VPN to hop on different IPs.

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
For those too lazy to Google, or don't know any disposable mail providers:

You will either be assigned a random e-mail address (copy paste when setting up your Proton account),
or you can choose one in the case of Yopmail. Just type a mail address pre-fix (no @ needed) and click the arrow.

Make sure to use a VPN, separate browser in private mode or the TOR browser, and private DNS when doing this to minimize the chances of anyone finding out it is you.
More tips to stay secure and as anonymous as possible are in this thread:

baconator696

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I made a program that can, but since it's un-signed, virus protection will yell at you for using it; you'll just have to trust me it's not a virus. I don't want to upload the source since I don't want recurbate to see it in case they are here 👀. It also works on any operating system since its a cli program. It's also able to download multi vids at a time if you have a premium account.

Should I share it?

DS1996

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 1, 2022
I personally use Windscribe (I'm unemployed right now so I can't pay for a better option). I managed to get their free 60GB plan years ago and I still have it to this day.
I use their desktop client combined with IDM's Edge extension, which allows me to download the video(s) I want right before playback. It's a bit unpredictable (sometimes the connections are terminated mid-download), but it works fine for me

xochitl

❀ Sanguine Anthesis ❀
Mar 11, 2022
The url has to be dug up from the plugin's log file but it won't be any use for anyone else. The recurbate plugin scrapes the page and builds the download with all the required metadata for it to actually work.

This is roughly what the results look like:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
I have blanked or changed most of it because like I said you will not be able to use it as a template for your needs.

Chynhk

Fan
Feb 28, 2022
Use
, get the extension / bookmark (i forgor) so you can click DL with TubeOffline easily.

You only get 1 video/day (as per site statement), but you actually given like 15-60 sec/day that not limited to 1 videos (idk the timer start counting when the video actually start/when you load it) , you can open 5 different videos, and play it together, all 5 will play together

The trick is to open all the video you want on new tab, wait until all tabs loaded, and quickly press the "Play video for free" then "DL with TubeOffline". You dont need to wait until the video actually start, its ok to press the "DL with TubeOffline" button when the video still buffering, then proceed to the download button.

Be wary that the download link (the one generated by tubeoffline), expired when your daily quota is up so you want to do this fast. Also sometimes the download cut itself in the middle of the process (i think its my connection fault)

Tested by me, i can download 2-3 videos together consists of 1 large video (>1GB) and 2 small videos (<200MB), tested on 10MBps

And, dont login, if you login you cant watch anything for the day even you logged out

RuWolf9325

Fan
Dec 27, 2022
I download multiple recurbate videos at once with VideoDownloader on Chrome which got delisted a while ago.
The multiple downloads trick:
-Have VideoDownloader on tab bar on browser
-Select all the videos you want to download on tabs BUT Do Not Press Play (i'd open as maximum as 6-9 tabs)
-Press Play on whichever video you want and as soon as there appears a number on the VD symbol press Download and quickly close the tab and repeat this until Recurbate gives you the Login screen (Switch for the don't ask for folder when downloading from browser for more quantity of videos).
After the downloads finished you can switch from VPN to repeat (*don't change VPN location while downloading or it might fail to download*)
umO-IY0SIcqTD9uxIdATqXfq_GfJ-xXlVxO4W9YDGUNzeCXwMpoH212cQgnystp778Kj5NITega7FaNCPE0HnP8ACQ=w128-h128-e365-rj-sc0x00ffffff

Link

*Site might look FISHY i don't know, I haven't had issues with it.
*I don't know if this method works for other browsers other than Chrome.

languister

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 25, 2022
Doesn't seem like it from what I had tried

The root issue here is that it seems like the download connection appears to be on a timer or something (idk I have rudimentary knowledge of network engineering) so when you download something it better finishes before this "timer" runs out and the connection gets killed.

However, download speeds are capped (at 2MB/s based on my attempts) so either way the download will die out halfway through if the size's large enough

It's like traveling at the speed of light rushing to reach the edge of the universe but the universe expands faster than the speed of light