Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

cickz

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 12, 2022
Ok some might say "omg what a stupid question" but i just wanna be sure. I want to upload some leaks for this site on bunkr and read that the site is not logging anything. should i still use a VPN to upload or am i safe?

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As you wish, our main database server is fully encrypted (disks), the logs are deleted every 2 hours automatically.

Logs are only to track down abusive users so that we can rate limit them. After that, again, log will get deleted every 2 hours.

Reactions: cickz

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
The default adblocking built in to Brave browser is failing HARD in the last week to block bunkr pop-ups. There's like, a 75 percent chance of getting a pop-up with any sort of click on a page, whether that be a right click to grab a link or whatever. I end up using Cyberdrop_DL to grab everything from an album now even if I only want a few things, because I want to avoid the pop-ups that will come with grabbing links selectively.

Walter H. White

Heisenberg
Sep 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I keep a local backup of all the albums in the /albums endpoint. You can access it from here:

Note:
1. Last update was 18 hours ago from the time of posting this message.
2. Some of the albums may not be available due to how json works. (You can't have the same keys in a JSON file).

gordaperodepilada

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
Hi, I'm freaking out a bit, most of my uploads on bunkr have been deleted, I guess. All of them return 404, all the uploads from this same person but the videos I encoded personally are gone. Could this have been DMCA? Perhaps the files were identified by hash? I'm guessing I can't simply upload them again, since they were deleted for a reason? What's next? Should I just look for a different host? I don't think I could encode every video since it takes quite some time and processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.