Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Couple of updates:

CYBERFILE

Soon cyberfile.su will become cyberfile.su.

Jules--Winnfield ^

Due to the pixl.li incident we are slowly moving to more resilient TLDs. As well so that we can add CloudFlare, this will help with the caching of static files, such as CSS, JS, images, thumbnails, etc. From time to time it feels kinda slow loading all those scripts from the origin, so this will definitely help.

No need to worry, all your files, data, users will remain the same, as well all your previous links will get redirected automatically.

Lastly, due to the implementation of the video thumbnail, we are moving, yet again, cyberfile so that its closer to the storage servers, this way it can download the files faster and process the thumbnails faster. (Downtime will be minimal, around 10 mins more or less)

We have planned, though we have not started working on this feature, on adding video previews or slideshows, just like youtube. (hover the timeline and you'll see whats happening during that time)

image8779db76d41bce17.png

BUNKR:

Next week are are adding an extra two storage servers, each have 100TB storage after RAID 10. This will now allow users to upload across 7 different storage servers so that we can balance and spread out the load through all servers.

PIXL:

We are still waiting on the delivery of the server. This server is equipped with 50TB after RAID of storage, so all images will upload locally to the array instead of SFTP (which is right now, reason its slow as fuck)

Marrantino

Diamond Tier
Sep 4, 2022
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm having issues with bunkr streaming. Basically whichever video I try to view it's not loading.
I have quite a few adblockers (brave shields + ublock origin + pihole on pc and brave shields + dns adguard on my smartphone) so I thought that could be the case but even if I remove all of them I get a lot of ads/spam/popups but no content.
If it helps I'm browsing from Italy and willing to add more info as required
What do

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Because gofile is trash:

Noopwesto

Diamond Tier
Nov 23, 2022
Hey, I am having problems with uploading to bunkr. I've made albums before with no issue but I just tried to download a bunch of photos into one and when I went to get the link to share its saying nothing is in the album. I also tried upload in piecemeal with only a couple photos at a time (JPEGs and PNGs) and nothing ends up in the album. Anyone know a fix or the problem?

Somerando1337

Casual
Mar 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Quite the opposite, the files stay the longest and I get a single pop up before the video loads (tho you'd have to click fast before it gives you another one), personally I never do ads but when I'm on it (and on my phone) I don't mind one before the video loads, and also they load and stream pretty fast so it's really great, there's barely anyone who can do all of that. If you are sick of it just use Firefox with ublock

peacexmaker

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
This
is giving me "Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)."

I came across the link a couple of days ago, on this forum which was posted around July. I was able to access the link and the files even like 2 days ago without any issues but then the error showed up ever since.

Changed browsers, operating systems (android & iOS - don't have access to a PC right now) and VPNs but still no luck

mocilox703

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
Hi, Thank you for the great service and effort. I have an issue with Jdownloader where it takes files from an albumn but some gives error like file not found. if I got to the albumn and manually download that file it works but JD just won't do it. happens alot when doing bulk donwload.

Status
Not open for further replies.