Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

chido38

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's been more than 24h hours and it happens on every link I click. I've seen many change servers on bunkr, go file or any other platform and it was never this long on so many files, that's why I ask if there anything else than that. Don't you never have reloaded a gofile video that was blocked because "the format is not compatible" and then it works perfectly ? I can read, but I don't always took for granted what a website says, if so i would have been with a lot of hot mom that lived nearby me.

Crapplecrapple

Tier 3 Sub
May 6, 2022
Yeah..I’m not going to download anything because I shouldn’t HAVE to download anything. The year is 2023, not 1983. Formatting should not be an issue anymore. Everything needs to be compatible with everything. F*ck apple and their stupidity.

Edit: and to whatever admin said I wasted peoples time? I didn’t waste anyone’s time because I am not wrong. I appreciate people trying to help, it’s just they have no acceptable solutions because Apple is clearly a sh*t company. It’s not the fault of those who tried to help, it’s Apples.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.