Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Fixed, give it 1-2 mins for the files to load.

Once we are finished with server #2 and its maintenance. We'll re-run forcing size check on all files, so we can compare file size differences with our backup and the existing files. This theoretically should fix this 0 byte issues.

Reactions: z777

0951oib

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2022
Is the "Too many requests" error a me issue?

I'm guessing it is, but I've noticed lately I'm coming across a fair number of videos (usually older) where I have to reload the page a number of times to finally get the video to stream or successfully initiate a download, and I don't think there's a way around that.

Ladythunder

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
I've had problems with videos on bunkr since the first time i used it. Sometimes videos work just fine, without any issues, however most of the time videos won't load at all, it just keeps buffering. Even if it buffers, if I try to skip to some further part, it might stop and be unable to play again (there's an arrow in the middle and then infinite buffering), in this situation i have to refresh the page and pray it will load again.

I've tested it on at least 2 PCs and a phone, used different internet connections, different browsers, with adblock, without adblock. Nothing helped, is there any way to solve the issue?

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022

🚨 UPDATE ALERT 🚨​

We've, in our DEV environment, added the following functions (THIS IS NOT LIVE YET! SCROLL DOWN FOR ETA)

1. Video grid as player cover

image.png

2. Video thumbnail previews on the bar

2024-01-1004-00-15.webp

As you hover the bar you'll see thumbnails showing you whats happening on that specific time without having to skip over and wait the video to load :)

FAQ:

Q: Will this work on ALL videos?

A: No, only new videos uploaded AFTER the update will have this as this is included in the new upload process. (Generating these 2 things for around 4 million (yes, million) videos will take A LOT of time)

Q: When will this be live?
We aim for Sunday 14th midnight when everyone is sleeping as we need to also do some database changes and the site will be offline for 20-30 mins tops if everything goes right.

Last edited:

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Unfortunately due to constant abuse, certain download servers have a capped download speed along with allowing multiple downloads at the same time.

We really hate to do this but before there were certain individuals that were spamming the server with over 10.000+ requests/second making it unbearable for all users.

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Couple of good news:

1. New server replacement for the slow server #4 got delivered today and we are already transferring (restoring) from our backups to the new server. Hopefully within the next few weeks we have transferred all the 80-90TB of data we have on that specific server.

2. Starting January, we will drop our current ads and move to cleaner ads such as cam site ads instead of the current ones with less frequency. As well we are ready to sacrifice income for the sake of longevity and and most importantly user satisfaction. Why not do it right now? Because we have a contract for the remaining of the year. So expect to not have all the in-page and constant pops starting next year. So please bear with us for the remaining month and a bit left of this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.