MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues | Page 26 | SimpCity Forums

Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

cautiouscollector

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
I tried to use the contact feature on the Cyberfile website, as I am having uploading issues. It will not allow me to submit a 'contact us' form, as the captcha is not working. The Captcha says "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key".

My upload issue: I am getting an upload error when I am trying to upload any video files. I have tried a few different mp4 files ranging from 2-4gb (and even a <100mb file). I tried chrome, firefox, and brave. This has happened for a couple of days. Is this a known issue? Any steps to correct the issue? The error code I am getting is "ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload."

I have uploaded files before, even about a week ago.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
british comedy GIF

Reactions: maliksar

beeohess

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 31, 2022
No change for me. Either it will take 3 hours to upload and fail either immediately or 1-2 hours in, or it will start uploading and then the time remaining will just keep increasing until it errors out and fails. Any chance you can make cyberfile be like Bunkrr where the file is split up into pieces and if a piece fails (I'm presuming bunkrr does a hash check) for any reason it can simply try again instead of just failing outright and having me start over again?

Wubbo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Avast terminates the connection with bunkrr.su and says it's a scam, is it really something I should worry about or can I whitelist it?

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Reactions: dorado and Wubbo

Ikari_Shinji

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
On Bunkr, every time I click anywhere on the website, whether it's on the video player or outside of it, a new window opens up and then immediately closes; apparently, it tries to redirect me to "api.kekw.world". Last time it happened it specifically tried to redirect me to "
".

What even is that site? VirusTotal has one vendor list the domain as malicious. This wasn't happening a week ago

T4C0

Taco Papi
Apr 15, 2022
Advertiser URL. This URL has been there for I believe 1 month now, we haven't changed anything for that last month.

Its set 1/user/24h, if u constantly delete ur browser cookies you will get them non stop as its works with cookies to know whether it has been shown or not.

Edit: We've tried to replicate this for quite a bit now, but we are not able to replicate this at all

Last edited:
Reactions: dorado
Status
Not open for further replies.