EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

Sorry. But have to ask as a complete novice what to do with the provided strings/numbers. Thanks.

- do you have a dynamic IP and have you tried what I suggested in post #936?
- if you don't have a dynamic IP or if using your mobile phones internet doesn't work,
you can still use one of the 11 strings I provided in post #939 and #940!

Sorry. But have to ask as a complete novice what to do with the provided strings/numbers. Thanks. @_xingy_

Тһе ѕtrіngѕ аrе fоr реорlе wһо аrе ѕtrugglіng tо gеt tһе 7 dау frее рlаn...:

- Тrу fоllоwіng tһе tutоrіаl (lеft) І mаdе іn роѕt #914, wһісһ ѕһоwѕ tһе рrосеdurе іn gеttіng tһе frее рlаn
- Іf уоu gеt а mеѕѕаgе ѕауіng: "уоu аlrеаdу һаvе uѕеd tһе frее рlаn", уоu һаvе tо gеt а nеw ІР (VРΝ wоn't wоrk) аnd сlеаr уоur brоwѕеrѕ сасһе fоr rесu

Іf, fоr ѕоmе rеаѕоn, уоu аrе nоt аblе tо gеt уоur vеrу оwn frее рlаn, уоu саn uѕе оnе оf tһе ѕtrіngѕ І рrоvіdеd tо ѕtіll bе аblе tо uѕе baconator696рrоgrаm tо dоwnlоаd vіdеоѕ fоr frее аѕ lоng аѕ tһе ѕtrіngѕ аrе vаlіd.
(І'll trу tо uрdаtе tһеm аѕ ѕооn wһеn tһеу ехріrе)

Ѕо wһеrе wоuld уоu рut tһоѕе ѕtrіngѕ tо mаkе іt wоrk fоr уоu?:
(Үоu'll nееd аn ассоunt оn rесu, [bаѕіс] іѕ еnоugһ)

- І аlѕо mаdе а tutоrіаl (rіgһt) іn роѕt #914, оn һоw tо uѕе baconator696рrоgrаm оn а mас аnd baconator696 mаdе а tutоrіаl іn роѕt #949 fоr wіn.

- Іn mу tutоrіаl #914 (rіgһt/mас) аt 01:04 аnd baconator696'ѕ tutоrіаl #949 (wіn) аt 00:36 уоu wоuld сору tһе сооkіеѕ frоm уоur brоwѕеr tо раѕtе tһеm іntо tһе соnfіg.јѕоn

- Тһеѕе сооkіеѕ соntаіn а раrt tһаt lооkѕ ѕоmеtһіng lіkе tһіѕ:
"...7fс7; аkеу=хххххххх-хххх-хххх-хххх-хххххххххххх; аkеу_еtѕ=1724929759; аkеу=хххххххх-хххх-хххх-хххх-хххххххххххх; аkеу_еtѕ=1724929759; fіng..."

- Үоu һаvе tо rерасе tһе аkеу=хххххххх-... (rеd) (bоtһ оf tһеm!) ѕtrіngѕ frоm уоur оwn сооkіеѕ wіtһ оnе оf tһе рrоvіdеd ѕtrіngѕ аkеу=ХХХХХХХХ-... (bluе) tо uѕе а frее рlаn І аm ѕһаrіng wіtһ уоu.

(ххх/ХХХ іѕ јuѕt а rерlасеmеnt fоr tһе асtuаl ѕtrіngѕ)

Last edited:

Тһе ѕtrіngѕ аrе fоr реорlе wһо аrе ѕtrugglіng tо gеt tһе 7 dау frее рlаn...:

- Тrу fоllоwіng tһе tutоrіаl (lеft) І mаdе іn роѕt #914, wһісһ ѕһоwѕ tһе рrосеdurе іn gеttіng tһе frее рlаn
- Іf уоu gеt а mеѕѕаgе ѕауіng: "уоu аlrеаdу һаvе uѕеd tһе frее рlаn", уоu һаvе tо gеt а nеw ІР (VРΝ wоn't wоrk) аnd сlеаr уоur brоwѕеrѕ сасһе fоr rесu

Іf, fоr ѕоmе rеаѕоn, уоu аrе nоt аblе tо gеt уоur vеrу оwn frее рlаn, уоu саn uѕе оnе оf tһе ѕtrіngѕ І рrоvіdеd tо ѕtіll bе аblе tо uѕе baconator696рrоgrаm tо dоwnlоаd vіdеоѕ fоr frее аѕ lоng аѕ tһе ѕtrіngѕ аrе vаlіd.
(І'll trу tо uрdаtе tһеm аѕ ѕооn wһеn tһеу ехріrе)

Ѕо wһеrе wоuld уоu рut tһоѕе ѕtrіngѕ tо mаkе іt wоrk fоr уоu?:
(Үоu'll nееd аn ассоunt оn rесu, [bаѕіс] іѕ еnоugһ)

- І аlѕо mаdе а tutоrіаl (rіgһt) іn роѕt #914, оn һоw tо uѕе baconator696рrоgrаm оn а mас аnd baconator696 mаdе а tutоrіаl іn роѕt #949 fоr wіn.

- Іn mу tutоrіаl #914 (rіgһt/mас) аt 01:04 аnd baconator696'ѕ tutоrіаl #949 (wіn) аt 00:36 уоu wоuld сору tһе сооkіеѕ frоm уоur brоwѕеr tо раѕtе tһеm іntо tһе соnfіg.јѕоn

- Тһеѕе сооkіеѕ соntаіn а раrt tһаt lооkѕ ѕоmеtһіng lіkе tһіѕ:
"...7fс7; аkеу=хххххххх-хххх-хххх-хххх-хххххххххххх; аkеу_еtѕ=1724929759; аkеу=хххххххх-хххх-хххх-хххх-хххххххххххх; аkеу_еtѕ=1724929759; fіng..."

- Үоu һаvе tо rерасе tһе аkеу=хххххххх-... (rеd) (bоtһ оf tһеm!) ѕtrіngѕ frоm уоur оwn сооkіеѕ wіtһ оnе оf tһе рrоvіdеd ѕtrіngѕ аkеу=ХХХХХХХХ-... (bluе) tо uѕе а frее рlаn І аm ѕһаrіng wіtһ уоu.

(ххх/ХХХ іѕ јuѕt а rерlасеmеnt fоr tһе асtuаl ѕtrіngѕ)
oh, wow! Yes, my plan has expired and it won't let me in. I've a dynamic IP and tried so many things- register with new email etc.
I will try this but for that let's see if I'd be able to understand this first. I hope I'll with such step by step tutorial. I will come back to you later to let know how it goes or I able to handle this. Thank you so much! Much appreciated.

I did everything right until windows powershell (baconator696 tutоrіаl іn роѕt #949 for win) @ 00:17 where the config file appears on desktop outa nowhere. I don't know how to download or create that config notepad file. Do I have to do it manually? Please help

Anyone cracked a way to download hidden videos with premium account yet?

I did everything right until windows powershell (baconator696 tutоrіаl іn роѕt #949 for win) @ 00:17 where the config file appears on desktop outa nowhere. I don't know how to download or create that config notepad file. Do I have to do it manually? Please help

I don't use windows, so my help here is limited:
(you seem not to have followed the video instructions as shown, if the config is not created)
- right click on DESKTOP
- select OPEN IN TERMINAL
- drag'n drop the program into powershell
- PRESS ENTER!
- program runs and creates config file
- edit the config with notepad...

I don't use windows, so my help here is limited:
(you seem not to have followed the video instructions as shown, if the config is not created)
- right click on DESKTOP
- select OPEN IN TERMINAL
- drag'n drop the program into powershell
- PRESS ENTER!
- program runs and creates config file
- edit the config with notepad...
Thank you so much.
I did exactly as told, thankfully the config file is created and I edit the config with notepad as well but powershell is still
showing please modify the file.... Tried a dozen times, No Luck

Thank you so much.
I did exactly as told, thankfully the config file is created and I edit the config with notepad as well but powershell is still
showing please modify the file.... Tried a dozen times, No Luck
- you have to put the values as shown in the video, into the config
- SAVE! the contig file
- you now can either just press the arrow-up-key on your keyboard to make the previous command re-appear or drag'n drop the program AGAIN into the powershell
- PRESS ENTER!
- if you edited your config correctly and actually saved it, the program should start downloading

Is there a way to download from mobile? I am able to get the free 7 day promo but after that I can only watch but not download the stream.
EDIT:it worked, did the whole thing with 1dm (no script,only cleared the app cache)

Last edited:
- you have to put the values as shown in the video, into the config
- SAVE! the contig file
- you now can either just press the arrow-up-key on your keyboard to make the previous command re-appear or drag'n drop the program AGAIN into the powershell
- PRESS ENTER!
- if you edited your config correctly and actually saved it, the program should start downloading
Mate I did exactly and precisely that. Everything you wrote here then and now.
Config file appeared
Put the values in
saved it
It's just not running.
I think you must be tired and mad at me. For the last an hour am doing everything again and again watched the video score of times and doing as you said.....
Will try again sometime later...
Thanks for your immense help! Bless you

Mate I did exactly and precisely that. Everything you wrote here then and now.
Config file appeared
Put the values in
saved it
It's just not running.
I think you must be tired and mad at me. For the last an hour am doing everything again and again watched the video score of times and doing as you said.....
Will try again sometime later...
Thanks for your immense help! Bless you

As I said, I don't use windows at all, so all suggestions I can give are based on the last time I used windows, which was windows 8...
PS: not mad at all, glad to help

I think the other person's tutorial is more complete including accessing the premium trial account with akeys. But replace the download portion with IDM and resetting trial. I haven't used my own premium account, but have followed post #914 without upgrading yet. If there's an IP problem, hope there will be a video tutorial as well.

hey guys i have a recurbate related question and im trying to keep it out of this forum because it isnt entirely relevant to saving recurbate videos but i literally cannot find a recurbate discussion forum and ive been looking for half an hour. could someone point me in the direction of something like that before deleting this message please? thanks

Back
Top Bottom