EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

Tried that but still didn't work.

Nope. Didn't work. What VPN do you use?
Don't use a free VPN like ProtonVPN since the servers are all used up. If you understand how the website tracks you then it isn't hard at all to figure out how to create an account with the free trial. Since fingerprint spoofing doesn't work then that means you need to use another IP that wasn't already used to create an account. I suggest using paid VPN services since they offer 1000+ servers which limits the chance you get an IP that's detected.

Don't use a free VPN like ProtonVPN since the servers are all used up. If you understand how the website tracks you then it isn't hard at all to figure out how to create an account with the free trial. Since fingerprint spoofing doesn't work then that means you need to use another IP that wasn't already used to create an account. I suggest using paid VPN services since they offer 1000+ servers which limits the chance you get an IP that's detected.
The thing is, even using a new phone IP didn't work, so l must be doing something wrong on my end. I guess I'll just have to buy a VPN and hope for the best.

Last edited:
this works, I simply changed a digit on the fingerprint and it gave me the trial.
Now is just a matter of time before they catch on and make it more difficult
what do I do after changing the fingerprint? It's only after I go the "you have already activated" page that I can see the fingerprint. I chaned it to random numbers and letters and only option was to refresh but nothing :(

recu must have done some hardware/os fingerprinting on me because now I cannot activate a new premium account no matter what. Resetting modem for new ip, using different browsers, mobile hotspot, canvas block, paid vpn...nothing works for me anymore.

I have downloaded few videos from recurbate and when I try to play and record (with the inbuilt vlc record button) the certain parts of the downloaded videos, vlc doesn't seem to record them. Although, it's recording all the other files that I have. The recurbate downloaded videos are playing fine on vlc player just not recording the downloaded files. Is there any reason or am missing something. Can somebody please help. Thanks.
P.S. As these files are huge so I record some parts and delete the original files.

I have downloaded few videos from recurbate and when I try to play and record (with the inbuilt vlc record button) the certain parts of the downloaded videos, vlc doesn't seem to record them. Although, it's recording all the other files that I have. The recurbate downloaded videos are playing fine on vlc player just not recording the downloaded files. Is there any reason or am missing something. Can somebody please help. Thanks.
P.S. As these files are huge so I record some parts and delete the original files.
I don't know about the vlc thing but it might be better to use a dedicated program like avidemux to cut the parts you want.

If you are using baconator696s program to download, you can set a specific part in a video if you want. say for example only the last 15min of a 3h video...

Thanks for replies. I actually record a couple of minutes here and there. So cutter won't be much help it actually would be headache. Recording on vlc player is much easier for me as I don't record for longer durations. The funny thing is vlc player record video downloaded (and saved) from whatever source but recu.me downloaded videos it just won't record. Anyway, thanks.

recu must have done some hardware/os fingerprinting on me because now I cannot activate a new premium account no matter what. Resetting modem for new ip, using different browsers, mobile hotspot, canvas block, paid vpn...nothing works for me anymore.
This feels like they disabled the trial altogether in hasty, sloppy way.

We're gonna need someone who's never activated the trial to verify.

Back
Top Bottom