EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

Hello friends
I get this error while trying to download vids: Error: Reading Json: invalid character '\n' in string literalexit status 4
please help.

Hello friends
I get this error while trying to download vids: Error: Reading Json: invalid character '\n' in string literalexit status 4
please help.
you can delete the json file and run the downloader again so a new json gets created...
that should fix any accidental typos in the old json...

I was doing that using gmail, did 3 times, but this week, after I click the 7 day free plan "Get it Now", a message saying that I have already used the 7 day free, and in another thread others said they got the same message.

Is it because of the gmail? So if I use the proton.me mail it will work?

Or its because of something else? I need to delete the browser history, cookies, etc?
Getting the same message now. Has this worked for anyone in the past couple days? They might have caught on...

I'm pretty sure it's just a trial because I purchased it a long time ago. It's great and gets updates constantly.. usually within a few days of not being able to download something. I use it really often to download videos from all sort of websites. I just downloaded a recurbate video a minute ago. Recurbate is very slow because they limit your connections but other sites download really fast.
I noticed that if I have chrome open while using IDM to download video from recurbate, then IDM is slow, and sometimes it looks like it paused, very weird, when I close chrome, then IDM is faster, but it doesn't go higher than 1 m/s. But with using firefox while downloading with IDM always works ok.

how tf do i do that ip thing? lol
respectfully
usually most people have dynamic IPs, meaning you get automatically provided a new IP by your ISP every ~24h.
you can also reconnect your router through the browser interface or by cutting power to your router (unplug it for a few secs.)
this is only possible if you have a dynamic IP address, if you have static IP, your only chance is to use your mobile data or find a VPN that is not blocked by recu, you could also try tor nodes (haven't tested it myself tho...)

usually most people have dynamic IPs, meaning you get automatically provided a new IP by your ISP every ~24h.
you can also reconnect your router through the browser interface or by cutting power to your router (unplug it for a few secs.)
this is only possible if you have a dynamic IP address, if you have static IP, your only chance is to use your mobile data or find a VPN that is not blocked by recu, you could also try tor nodes (haven't tested it myself tho...)
I tried cutting the router power and tor browser, didn't work, tomorrow I'll use my notebook to try using the mobile wifi.

It's crazy how for recurbate is going with this block. When I open the link they send to confirm the account, my uBlock origin extension blocks the link to open, and says that the link has tracing, is that when they get the IP?

Last edited:
I tried cutting the router power and tor browser, didn't work, tomorrow I'll use my notebook to try using the mobile wifi.

It's crazy how for recurbate is going with this block. When I open the link they send to confirm the account, my uBlock origin extension blocks the link to open, and says that the link has tracing, is that when they get the IP?

here, use this:
70c38a75-23ea-415c-b276-f1ce337f1278​

Last edited:
a288b96a-42c9-4acc-af10-1119fb47f1fb​
4068ff60-6612-4d04-9184-85f22c4b0381​
eb2dc20d-76ae-4295-aa9c-c0e8616d9812​
d0129334-29d6-4c05-954b-63cbe7a1fb0b​
6aa64c8f-464b-4573-a886-b1599cc147ea​
71c72ffd-8dac-492e-8fcc-d5c0918e2bf4​
459e1f1b-40ec-4eca-bed6-d6aabb1f4d67​
dbae90f1-cb19-4590-b774-5b882114f21c​
cebe5975-234a-4df9-b19d-8b99a33a07f1​
48134483-37d7-4d1b-82c5-78bea296e498​

Last edited:
can someone explain me how to change my IP as if i was a chimp who just learned how to type/read? pls :Sadge:

Do you have a tutorial on that? I think I found one, but I don't know if it'll work yet.
There was a good video but it's been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service :KEKW:

I haven't updated mine but I'm guessing this will still work.

Basically do this: close IDM, open Registry Editor, locate the key below and delete it, then restart your PC

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{07999AC3-058B-40BF-984F-69EB1E554CA7}

An easy way to find it, Ctrl+F then paste the last part and it should find it.

can someone explain me how to change my IP as if i was a chimp who just learned how to type/read? pls :Sadge:

- do you have a dynamic IP and have you tried what I suggested in post #936?
- if you don't have a dynamic IP or if using your mobile phones internet doesn't work,
you can still use one of the 11 strings I provided in post #939 and #940!

There was a good video but it's been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service :KEKW:

I haven't updated mine but I'm guessing this will still work.

Basically do this: close IDM, open Registry Editor, locate the key below and delete it, then restart your PC

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{07999AC3-058B-40BF-984F-69EB1E554CA7}

An easy way to find it, Ctrl+F then paste the last part and it should find it.

Thanks. I'll have to wait for it to expire first, but the video does help here
Good replacement for download portion of post #880

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom