Support General Bunkr / Cyberfile Support, Guides and Issues

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a thread collating a number of guides, tips, and resolutions for current bunkr issues

Guides and Tools

Uploading files / albums

Bulk Download Albums

Sort album by size

Upload page enhancements

Issues + Fixes

Access/Upload Issues

If you are having difficulties accessing bunkr, please use a VPN and connect to somewhere in Europe. There are multiple free VPNs available you can use, some of which we have listed here:

Status Page

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: !!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING !!! :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Guys, quit asking the same few questions

Cyberfile​

• Cyberfile uploads and downloads do not work, this is intentional while a server move is in progress. Just wait for Taco to say when they are resumed.
    • Uploads are re-enabled, most files copied to new server
  • Cyberfile thumbnails will probably never be fixed.

Bunkr​

• Bunkr is overloaded so yes downloads and uploads will be slow, you 'may' have a better experience using a European VPN server. There are fixes being planned to cope with the increased traffic such as advanced caching servers, these are not implemented yet.
    • Cache server has been implemented
  • Registrations are closed until at least bunkr is no longer overloaded.
    • Registrations currently open
  • 429 errors mean you are downloading too much at once, most bunkr servers only allow one download at a time. Pressing play and then pressing download counts as two hence the 429 error.
  • Two servers are down for maintenance, see their status page here:
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Any posts asking the same questions will be deleted.

Last edited:

DrunkHomer

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

.su domain got suspended, we are certain that the company we were using got clapped, so is not directly us, as we saw other site owners who were using them also had their shit suspended.

That's the reason redirects no longer work, because the domain isn't resolving!

Please update your bookmarks to .la!

We have also asked the admins to mass search/replace from .su to .la for a seamless experience.

gordaperodepilada

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
Just wanted to let you know that dashboard and probably frontpage of app.bunkrr.su will still give a cdn8.bunkr.ru and this is still redirecting to .su domain, which means that even though admins changed .su to .la a lot of links are still broken, I guess this can either be fixed on bunkr end or admins could change cdn9.bunkr.ru to stream.bunkrr.su/v

Not sure which is better, probably the former.

0951oib

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2022
Just chiming in to say I'm also experiencing this issue where all the .ru links are still redirecting to .su instead of .la. I have to manually change them to .la to get them to work.

testfeet

Lurker
Nov 27, 2022
I genuinely am a big fan of this site and am very grateful for all of you guys, but its really hard to stomach using when Bunkr, a thing most seem to use, does a popup or redirect. I use a strict popup blocker that catches most of them, yet somehow half the time I click on bunkr it does it anyway.

Would love any help to be able to actually use the website

Note, i dont mind ad's or whatever, this just makes any bunkr link borderline unusable lmao

Reactions: chido38
Status
Not open for further replies.