EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

they do look firm post op compared to how squishy they looked before
If it's a breast lift they'll probably be like that for 6 months because of scar tissue. I still think they're hot af and glad she has confidence showing more. But if people start judging her I'm sure we'll never get too see her titties. Based on her live stream we know she reads these forums.

they are still
If it's a breast lift they'll probably be like that for 6 months because of scar tissue. I still think they're hot af and glad she has confidence showing more. But if people start judging her I'm sure we'll never get too see her titties. Based on her live stream we know she reads these forums.
yup she does, even brought up out good ol pal GD

also I'm not saying it's a bad thing, they look fucking nice

I still think they're hot af and glad she has confidence showing more. But if people start judging her I'm sure we'll never get too see her titties. Based on her live stream we know she reads these forums.
She is though, huh?
Well, who isn't happy about her confidence boost. She is clearly brighten up and it's showing.
Next step is to keep the promises she made. Where are the fansly streams / more sexy VR streams?
Did I misunderstood this tweet or does she owe us a titty weigh video "800 likes and I'll post a video showing you how heavy they are (˶ •́◡•̀ ˶)"
And for god sake, stop teasing with the few seconds clips. We want MORE! :PepeWhy:

wait wtf really :monkaS:

do you have a timestamp by any chance? I'm curious.
Believe she said she spoke to a guy here called "GD" and asked for her stuff to be taken down, and the response was basically no. I believe it was on a tectone stream a few weeks ago... but honestly thats a lot of footage to go through lol

Believe she said she spoke to a guy here called "GD" and asked for her stuff to be taken down, and the response was basically no. I believe it was on a tectone stream a few weeks ago... but honestly thats a lot of footage to go through lol
i have not been contacted about taking down any of her content

Pink posted the new Twitter Teaser and it is looking spicy. I like the fact she is getting more comfortable with each set she does. Halloween is usually a good time for cosplays and sexy outfits so looking forward to that from her.

boys i'm not in with the twitch culture and stuff, is she and tectone dating or roomates or something? he's like in 75% of her recent vods

I do wonder what that big announcement is? Hoping something good like a topless shoot or more sexy cosplays.

Back
Top Bottom