EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

for me its the froppy and zero two ones, small ripped body suits got indeed something...
oh and her bunny ones, but well maybe cuz i got smth for thick thighs in fish nets

even tho i gotta say - the idea that tectones maybe bangs her ruined her for me lmao

for me its the froppy and zero two ones, small ripped body suits got indeed something...
oh and her bunny ones, but well maybe cuz i got smth for thick thighs in fish nets

even tho i gotta say - the idea that tectones maybe bangs her ruined her for me lmao

I'd have a hard time believing pinkchyu would hook up with tectone, but then again she does want the viewers / clout. She and he usually tweet on each others tweets, quite often she posts pics. I'd give it a 35% chance hes banging her

I'd have a hard time believing pinkchyu would hook up with tectone, but then again she does want the viewers / clout. She and he usually tweet on each others tweets, quite often she posts pics. I'd give it a 35% chance hes banging her
Idk, I remember a video where he was talking about having finally more often sex after his marriage was over. Ofc theres a big possibility he is not talking about her, but well - given the circumstances I think it is indeed a good chance of it

Idk, I remember a video where he was talking about having finally more often sex after his marriage was over. Ofc theres a big possibility he is not talking about her, but well - given the circumstances I think it is indeed a good chance of it
im sure there are plenty of clout chasing egirls. Anyways, this thread is about pinky xD

We should remember that she did take a break from fansly because she had housing issues before and well she ended up at tectones and is roommates now even I think before his breakup so she from my understanding is there because she doesn’t wanna be homeless and not because she hooked up with tectone at least I hope not.

We should remember that she did take a break from fansly because she had housing issues before and well she ended up at tectones and is roommates now even I think before his breakup so she from my understanding is there because she doesn’t wanna be homeless and not because she hooked up with tectone at least I hope not.
From what she said. Is she couldn't afford her other housing situation, she said she was paying over $3,000 a month in bills and tectone was looking for roommates. He also has another roomate

who cares... all i want is her doing VR streams again or more and longer cosplay videos. everyone around her is stepping up their game because the competition is getting more and more with everyone doing Onlyfans/fansly. atm it feels like she is moving backwards but who knows.. maybe she has some oilers in DMs that pay premium just to see private pictures

She has a lot of posts in messages but they all cost so much, same with her subs. Shame cause it all looks really good.

From what she said. Is she couldn't afford her other housing situation, she said she was paying over $3,000 a month in bills and tectone was looking for roommates. He also has another roomate
It's also not that uncommon when streamers try their best to promote other streamers its usually because they're trying to gain something. And if mizkif showed us anything it's pretty common that streamers are more than happy to promote smaller streamers for some pussy

Back
Top Bottom