EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

because shes the maximum of lazy content creation, does something for a couple days and tries to stretch that over a couple months and pretends shes super busy :KEKW:

She's got a few sets from her Onlyfans people still haven't posted yet, which is infuriating
if you know which ones are missing let me know and I'll check through my stuff as its really hard to tell without going through every post in the thread, dont have the most recent stuff but I used to collect a lot.

Why would they shell out $100-$200+ for nothing different to what she posts on twitter?
Unfortunately she will always have new clueless people coming in from Twitter who don't know any better and fall for the agency bait.
I think that was very clear from the second she gave up on Fansly when the effort when down and profit went up.

if you know which ones are missing let me know and I'll check through my stuff as its really hard to tell without going through every post in the thread, dont have the most recent stuff but I used to collect a lot.
The only ones I know of for a fact are two feet sets (one barefoot, one in general) It's been on her coomer page but nothing is there

I haven't heard anything of her postin on Fansly again cause she's been insanely busy with life.

Her fansly is active, it’s just agency shit the same as her Onlyfans, and even worse, you have to pay the subscription to even be able to buy the sets.

The only ones I know of for a fact are two feet sets (one barefoot, one in general) It's been on her coomer page but nothing is there

I haven't heard anything of her postin on Fansly again cause she's been insanely busy with life.
"insanely busy with life" = watching a lot of anime and probably banging a dude, not needing to worry about money because you got bank now

Sorry to disappoint but if they're feet sets I don't grab them, I aint built like that :monkaCHRIST:

I mean a good bulk of the more recent pages is someone just reposting twitter and IG, don't think anyone is really buying anymore, that said she's definitely not bothering to make new content right now and her agency is shilling tf out of the old stuff

Back
Top Bottom