EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Dropped a couple sets, do we know how Fansly is with identifying who leaks though? :PepeHmm: don't want to get my ass sniped and heard they can identify you by the images?
No clue, but I'm pretty sure they don't do anything about it right? It's not like Fanhouse where there's watermarks, so I think you should be good honestly. There's but countless fansly leaks so as long as you dont tell her, I think your good.

so shes on stream right now talking about her fansly stuff getting leaked :PepeLaugh: when will these bitchs learn that if someone gonna leak your shit then they gonna leak it, she talking about hiring people to take them down cuz shes tired of doing it herself, yea waste more money by hiring people just for the leakers to keep uploading :KEKW:

She did just get a boob lift as far as im aware, but her proportions are all natural, and I'm all for it. I will say with the Poki vs Pinky comparison, Poki's ass stands out more because she has less on top and is generally a smaller build so her ass stands out more. Pinky has a lot of boob so that draws more focus I think, even though she has a dumpy too.
You said Pink got a boob lift which makes sense but when she posts these PPV or Videos bouncing her boobs it seems off besides the random slow-motion. Like they are not moving a whole lot compared to natural large breasts maybe she got a minor implant along with the lift?

The recent Fubuki Tit play video boob play has this. I do wonder what bra size she is way more then a handful any guesses?

She did say she's still healing in her discord, so maybe it's scar tissue? I dropped out of med school but as far as I know stuff like that won't look "natural" for a good 6 months.
You said Pink got a boob lift which makes sense but when she posts these PPV or Videos bouncing her boobs it seems off besides the random slow-motion. Like they are not moving a whole lot compared to natural large breasts maybe she got a minor implant along with the lift?

The recent Fubuki Tit play video boob play has this. I do wonder what bra size she is way more then a handful any guesses?

Also another good question is does Pink accept custom requests or have a throne? Anyone order anything for her to wear? Her DMs are privated to subscribers only so wondering if she is open to customs.

Also another good question is does Pink accept custom requests or have a throne? Anyone order anything for her to wear? Her DMs are privated to subscribers only so wondering if she is open to customs.
afaik only way to request customs was to join her obscenely expensive 500 a month tier, but i doubt she'd be producing anything worth 500$ a month level and theres no guarantee she'd do a request that you even can't make until AFTER you pay for the super expensive tier

afaik only way to request customs was to join her obscenely expensive 500 a month tier, but i doubt she'd be producing anything worth 500$ a month level and theres no guarantee she'd do a request that you even can't make until AFTER you pay for the super expensive tier
500 dollar tier to request customs that is INSANE! What the hell is going on here. That is way too pricy just to be like hey can you bounce your boobs in this specific tight top. Honestly she needs to lower that or make it for subscribers only you can make bank just by taking a picture in a swimsuit for a custom.

I just checked and there is no $500 tier. Idk if she does customs.
500 dollar tier to request customs that is INSANE! What the hell is going on here. That is way too pricy just to be like hey can you bounce your boobs in this specific tight top. Honestly she needs to lower that or make it for subscribers only you can make bank just by taking a picture in a swimsuit for a custom.

I'd have a hard time believing pinkchyu would hook up with tectone, but then again she does want the viewers / clout. She and he usually tweet on each others tweets, quite often she posts pics. I'd give it a 35% chance hes banging her
every e girl uses some beta to fund their lifestyle. of course she is dating him. But all egirls move on when they start making bank and can afford to live on their own. Nora is an example of this

every e girl uses some beta to fund their lifestyle. of course she is dating him. But all egirls move on when they start making bank and can afford to live on their own. Nora is an example of this
Didn’t she literally say she was single?

I just hope we get some nip slips. I doubt shes ever going to go topless or farther.

She's so hot, but her voice turns me off and I end up tuning out. I remember a stream where she mentioned how guys only want to fuck her and nothing else, I wouldn't be surprised if it's because of her voice and somewhat low iq. Her body is absolutely sexy af. If she wants to be a millionaire, she needs to eventually do nudes and long videos.

Back
Top Bottom