EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Used to watch her when she did gta rp and she would always complain about barley making any money off of twitch glad she's well off now but I'm still not buying her stuff since I'm broke af 🫡

Also I'm kinda curious how did you'll come across pink? I found her stream through xqc when he was addicted to gta rpr, ngl she wasn't really a lewd person only showing cleavage from time to time

Last edited:
Also I'm kinda curious how did you'll come across pinkchyu? I found her stream through xqc when he was addicted to gta rpr, ngl she wasn't really a lewd person only showing cleavage from time to time
Same. I'm really surprised at her irl character arc too, I didn't think of her as the type to get implants and go full on E-girl, but here we are xddd

Same. I'm really surprised at her irl character arc too, I didn't think of her as the type to get implants and go full on E-girl, but here we are xddd

She doesn’t have implants though, the surgery she did was a breast lift. They look bigger now because they’re better “positioned” so to speak. But they’ve always been the same natural size.

Also I'm kinda curious how did you'll come across pinkchyu? I found her stream through xqc when he was addicted to gta rpr, ngl she wasn't really a lewd person only showing cleavage from time to time
I came across her from those hamlinz vr chat dating streams :LUL. Also her titties do look like implants now

It's not that surprising when you realize she been spreading her legs for that douche tectone for the last few months.

I asked her if she will be doing nude content and she said she will see if OF takes her to the dark side.

I came across her from those hamlinz vr chat dating streams :LUL. Also her titties do look like implants now
I've heard it can take 3-6 months to soften up after a breast "lift" assuming this actually is one, I always preferred how they looked before she went and did this but :peepoShrug: it is what it is.

I've heard it can take 3-6 months to soften up after a breast "lift" assuming this actually is one, I always preferred how they looked before she went and did this but :peepoShrug: it is what it is.
She honestly could have said nothing about her tits and it's only been like a month I think, so probably won't look normal for a good 3-6 months or something. I'll message her on fansly and ask for previews (I'm a big buyer, and she has shown way more sexual and lewd shit with the $500 teirs like nips n shit) so I'll let you boys know what she says. bUt over all I've heard from the grapevine she's Hella stressed out trying to dm everyone and didn't even stream today like she said cause of dms, so idk if it's an agency or maybe she just doesn't know wtf she's doing.

She honestly could have said nothing about her tits and it's only been like a month I think, so probably won't look normal for a good 3-6 months or something. I'll message her on fansly and ask for previews (I'm a big buyer, and she has shown way more sexual and lewd shit with the $500 teirs like nips n shit) so I'll let you boys know what she says. bUt over all I've heard from the grapevine she's Hella stressed out trying to dm everyone and didn't even stream today like she said cause of dms, so idk if it's an agency or maybe she just doesn't know wtf she's doing.

Has she really shown nips for big buyers? That’s nice, obviously you probably can’t or won’t share them, but that’s a hopeful sign for her OF I guess.

It’s weird, she sends PPV’s always at the same hour with some vague description, with some wild prices she didn’t do on Fansly, even when she had the $100 tier she gave you way more for that price, unlike the 2-3 pics for $20-30 on OF.

So hearing she’s stressed with DM’s is confusing, she either doesn’t have an agency or the deal she made doesn’t cover DM’s. Just a weird thing, wish she would clarify.

Has she really shown nips for big buyers? That’s nice, obviously you probably can’t or won’t share them, but that’s a hopeful sign for her OF I guess.

It’s weird, she sends PPV’s always at the same hour with some vague description, with some wild prices she didn’t do on Fansly, even when she had the $100 tier she gave you way more for that price, unlike the 2-3 pics for $20-30 on OF.

So hearing she’s stressed with DM’s is confusing, she either doesn’t have an agency or the deal she made doesn’t cover DM’s. Just a weird thing, wish she would clarify.

She said in fansly dms that it's because it's just her and not cosplay, that she only has some cosplay set up rn because she's stressed out trying to make extra seperate sets for onlyfans. So I think the prices are more because it's just "her" and not in cosplay. Idk why she thinks being in cosplay makes it not her body tho lmao. She has autism so maybe it's wierd mental stuff.

She said in fansly dms that it's because it's just her and not cosplay, that she only has some cosplay set up rn because she's stressed out trying to make extra seperate sets for onlyfans. So I think the prices are more because it's just "her" and not in cosplay. Idk why she thinks being in cosplay makes it not her body tho lmao. She has autism so maybe it's wierd mental stuff.

I think she just reveals more of her body when using just lingerie than when making a cosplay, so I can understand that. But the prices are still insane.

I Have subbed to a bit of “normal” next door type of girls and the type of content she’s paywalling I see it on the feed for a $10 a month sub, $20 at most.

I think she just reveals more of her body when using just lingerie than when making a cosplay, so I can understand that. But the prices are still insane.

I Have subbed to a bit of “normal” next door type of girls and the type of content she’s paywalling I see it on the feed for a $10 a month sub, $20 at most.

I'll still keep paying because I have the extra income and I enjoy her and her content. She doesn't really owe anyone anything, like I didn't even expect her to make an fansly when I used to watch her art streams 4 years back. Also, she just replied back to fansly, hope I don't get banned for sharing this. "Yes I'm so sorry! "( – ⌓ – ) I'm trying so hard to get things together and reply to everyone, it's a lot crazier than I thought. I'll start adding previews for my newer sets, I seen a lot of dms about that, just been rushing so that's my fault. It's hard making everyone happy but I really hope you'll enjoy my OF! Also! I'm planning on OF streams and pool streams next year ^_^ so this is just the beginning and I'll get the hang of it. Sorry for all the typing >.< again thank you so much and I'll try to do better."

So it looks like there’s no agency, just maybe a rushed start and trying to please everyone at the same time.

Maybe I’ll get a set or two now that she will put previews.

I know that she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but I don’t see sustainable to put 2-3 pics and 1-2 clips at $20 to $30 each. Hope she puts more friendly prices in the future, I would be down to buy her stuff. I already had before on her Fansly.

Edit: For example, it’s been around a week since she started, and there’s almost $130 worth of PPV’s already, if that’s what it’s going to be every week, then that will burn out a lot of people very quick.

Last edited:
So it looks like there’s no agency, just maybe a rushed start and trying to please everyone at the same time.

Maybe I’ll get a set or two now that she will put previews.

I know that she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but I don’t see sustainable to put 2-3 pics and 1-2 clips at $20 to $30 each. Hope she puts more friendly prices in the future, I would be down to buy her stuff. I already had before on her Fansly.

I mean, it was crazy prices like that before on fansly. The $500 tier is now only $50 and the $50 is only 9.99 so maybe she's doing the same thing? Where she'll go down as time goes on? It is a new account so I'll probably just keep paying until it gets figured out. Honestly she should've got an agency if she's that stressed out.

I mean, it was crazy prices like that before on fansly. The $500 tier is now only $50 and the $50 is only 9.99 so maybe she's doing the same thing? Where she'll go down as time goes on? It is a new account so I'll probably just keep paying until it gets figured out. Honestly she should've got an agency if she's that stressed out.

It wasn’t $500 though, the max price for VIP was $100, I subbed 2 times when that was the initial price.

IMG_06249ea1018c1fb4da17.md.jpg

There was a $300 or so tier that was to help her buy some flights stuff or something, but her now $50 VIP tier was $100 before.

Back
Top Bottom