EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

It's also not that uncommon when streamers try their best to promote other streamers its usually because they're trying to gain something. And if mizkif showed us anything it's pretty common that streamers are more than happy to promote smaller streamers for some pussy
Idk, seems like just all speculation seeing how they have other roommates. Looks like just another streamer house, similar to what Cinna is in.

Idk, seems like just all speculation seeing how they have other roommates. Looks like just another streamer house, similar to what Cinna is in.
It might be nothing but I don't see it beneath tectone to try and get some pussy out of her especially when she realized she couldn't afford to live alone. Maya and emiru are examples of streamers moving in just to hook up with the big streamer

It might be nothing but I don't see it beneath tectone to try and get some pussy out of her especially when she realized she couldn't afford to live alone. Maya and emiru are examples of streamers moving in just to hook up with the big streamer
I've been watching her for a long time and from previous streams she said she hasn't had a partner in 5 years because her ex tried to kill her and was abusive. So that's why she stays single. Something about ptsd or w/e. Seems more like a pity thing than a sex thing.

I've been watching her for a long time and from previous streams she said she hasn't had a partner in 5 years because her ex tried to kill her and was abusive. So that's why she stays single. Something about ptsd or w/e. Seems more like a pity thing than a sex thing.
Yup and emiru moved in with miz bc she was afraid of her stalker and wanted to feel safe. Then we end up later having it be confirmed they're dating so I mean while it's possible they aren't fucking it's also not something streamers will admit to

She just said she’s doing Fansly full time and trying out new and different kind of posts in the coming weeks. Not really hoping for nudes though, I don’t think she wants to do that.

I just found out about her nsfw twitter and I'm confused isn't the stuff shes posting on there literally the same or better than what shes posting on fansly?

You gotta atleast care about watching her pop a titty lol
Nah, for me I find clothes a lot sexier than seeing someone naked, when you see them naked theres no allure in your brain its just kinda "there it is". This is just me though

That latest pic she posted, whoa her tits are bigger than I thought. They are just bursting out of that top.

I'll say it Pinky is what Pokimane simps think Pokimane is looks/body wise. Pinky has a prettier face, way bigger tits, thiccer thighs and a way better ass and oh ya Pinky actually gives fan service.

She did just get a boob lift as far as im aware, but her proportions are all natural, and I'm all for it. I will say with the Poki vs Pinky comparison, Poki's ass stands out more because she has less on top and is generally a smaller build so her ass stands out more. Pinky has a lot of boob so that draws more focus I think, even though she has a dumpy too.

She needs to re-change her name to PALEkchyu. Holy FUCK! 😳 😳 😳

F3c9EUaWMAAWnPz
F2ITupaWcAAfT37
F1KUVUxWcAI6eU4

Her VIP on Fansly is 50%, from $50 to $25 if anyone is interested.
Dropped a couple sets, do we know how Fansly is with identifying who leaks though? :PepeHmm: don't want to get my ass sniped and heard they can identify you by the images?

Back
Top Bottom