EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

apparently she is making an OF with "extra special stuff"

I hope she clarifies the extra special stuff thing. Fansly and OF are basically the same platform in terms of restrictions so it's weird that only one will get the "special" stuff.

IMG_055839266b54a58a8849.md.jpg

When you type “Pinkchyu” as an OF link it redirects you to this page, it says it’s from Austin TX so pretty certain it’s her account. The special stuff may be just 18+ Vtuber content. Could also be just placeholder images tho.

I seriously don’t get why people get hyped when someone with a fansly makes an OF. It’s just them doing it so they can get part of their audience that doesn’t have fansly. You can do the same shit on fansly that you can do on OF.

I seriously don’t get why people get hyped when someone with a fansly makes an OF. It’s just them doing it so they can get part of their audience that doesn’t have fansly. You can do the same shit on fansly that you can do on OF.

I think the same thing, but this time she seems that she’s getting more comfortable on OF and is doing non cosplay content, the first PPV wasn’t bad at all, we can just hope she sees the hype on OF and one day we get topless

I think the same thing, but this time she seems that she’s getting more comfortable on OF and is doing non cosplay content, the first PPV wasn’t bad at all, we can just hope she sees the hype on OF and one day we get topless
It’s gonna be the same shit all the Twitch streamers do. Post lingerie shoots till money stops coming in then start posting hand bra/pasties and finally if we are lucky a couple nip slip pictures/vids. Some girls do go a bit farther but they usually are less popular and not in orbit of streamers who they can leech off.

her prices and descriptions on OF are insane. not even a shred of information about what you buy, just some clickbait bullshit description with no blur image or anything.

her prices and descriptions on OF are insane. not even a shred of information about what you buy, just some clickbait bullshit description with no blur image or anything.
Yeah it's definitely hard to buy when she won't even show a basic preview or even a censored one

It’s tempting but yeah, just a tiny bit of info would be nice. Even pixelated or blurry.

After spending $100, it's my verdict that it's an agency running the page.
The descriptions are vague, the PPV is various angles from the same photoshoot, and there's not a single person in the world with enough time to write to so many people.
I'd post the PPVs now, but there's nothing juicier than what I already posted. Plus, if the agency uses the process of elimination, they can probably single me out, so I'll post it in a few weeks when I'm 100% sure there won't be a lawsuit in my mailbox afterwards.

Disappointing but not surprising. It was weird how all the PPV’s were sent at the exact same hour, pretty scummy to stop posting previews to not let you know it’s the same photoshoot of the first PPV.

The descriptions are vague, the PPV is various angles from the same photoshoot, and there's not a single person in the world with enough time to write to so many people.
I'd post the PPVs now, but there's nothing juicier than what I already posted. Plus, if the agency uses the process of elimination, they can probably single me out, so I'll post it in a few weeks when I'm 100% sure there won't be a lawsuit in my mailbox afterwards.
100% agency.

Not one to talk on forums but Immortal is right, trying to mask it by using the usual ASCII art, careful what you're buying lads. Can sniff agency usage from a mile off. OF is flooded with it including my own DMs.

Each PPV after the other gets more expensive with even less content, that's insane lmao.

I subbed to her and unsubbed. She subbed back to my account. So it’s 100% agency.

If an OF page does that to you, block them, or they (the agency) are going to spam message you with "offers" until you do

Back
Top Bottom