EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

User agent has /, ffmpeg path has \. I tried to change ffmpeg to /, still doesn't work.
EDIT: solved, there was a missing comma in auth file
Where was your missing comma? I changed all \ to / in the path and I'm receiving
auth.json located successfully!
config.json located successfully!
ffmpeg.exe located successfully!
device_client_id_blob and/or device_private_key missing, https://cdrm-project.com/ will be used instead for DRM
protected videos
Auth failed, please check the values in auth.json are correct, press any key to exit

I have no idea what this means. I'm not super savvy with this kind of thing...

Last edited:
Where was your missing comma? I changed all \ to / in the path and I'm receiving
auth.json located successfully!
config.json located successfully!
ffmpeg.exe located successfully!
device_client_id_blob and/or device_private_key missing, https://cdrm-project.com/ will be used instead for DRM
protected videos
Auth failed, please check the values in auth.json are correct, press any key to exit

I have no idea what this means. I'm not super savvy with this kind of thing...
Every line of the auth.json should end with a comma after "
And cookie line should be "COOKIE": "auth_id=xxx; sess=xxx;",

DRM Protected Videos - Summary of methods

Onlyfans are slowly rolling out DRM protection on videos.
The DRM is opt-in (AKA most DO NOT HAVE IT ENABLED YET) and only applies to new uploads of videos by that model.
If they repost something old from their 'vault' then there's no DRM.
If they haven't turned it on there's no DRM.

DRM vids can be identified by the addition of an 'Auto' selection in the video quality menu (gear cog icon bottom right of vid) and that they cannot be saved by any of the normal methods i.e. right click or aloha/phoenix mobile browser app

DRM presents us with an issue, here are the current methods for ripping DRM vids on PC:
  1. Sim0n00ps profile download script, info here
  2. Datawhores scraper (runs on mac), info here
  3. Sim0n00ps new individual vid script, info here
  4. Decrypting the DRM the individual vid the manual way which is a pain but does get you source, info here
  5. Tubedigger - Paid program ($25) which gets close to source but has a 10 min limit currently https://www.tubedigger.com/
  6. Cleverget - apparently similar to tubedigger, untested and expensive https://www.cleverget.com/
  7. Screen recording with OBS and hardware acceleration disabled in your browser (or just use firefox)

To get your own DRM keys see one of these guides:
  1. Applejuices guide here
  2. A guide on another site here

Mobile methods:
  1. Coomer.party - theoretically if you can get your cookie information from Onlyfans using a browser like kiwi browser you can connect your account to coomer.party, let them rip the DRM vids and then download the content from coomer. I haven't tested this. To get the required cooke info you can either try and use dev tools or try and install this extension, you may have to try both the crx and load unpacked approaches detailed in the github readme https://github.com/M-rcus/OnlyFans-...nload/2.3.0/OnlyFans-Cookie-Helper_v2.3.0.crx
  2. Screen recording - some people are able to screen record the DRM vids, I dont know the details of this.
I have a doubt: with this software I can download the videos without having a paid account to the model or I need to pay the monthly fee to download them? Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Users\Name\Downloads\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py", line 240, in <module>
get_content("posts", "/users/" + PROFILE_ID + "/posts")
File "E:\Users\Name\Downloads\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py", line 208, in get_content
download_media(media, MEDIATYPE, postdate, album)
File "E:\Users\Downloads\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py", line 147, in download_media
extension = source.split('?')[0].split('.')
^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

im getting this using voldrix method

Using OF DLV1. I have been using this for a while. Chrome updated earlier this week, and since then I haven't been able to get past this error.

I have followed the instructions several times. I have been very careful to get the correct user_id, auth_id, and sess from OF.
I don't see missing commas, or other formatting errors.
I don't think the last parameter needs a comma. (I have tried it both ways)
I am sure I am missing something simple, but for the life of me, I can't see it.
Any help is appreciated. Here is an "edited" version of my auth file

Code:
{
  "USER_ID": "xxxx",
  "USER_AGENT": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Safari/537.36",
  "COOKIE": "auth_id=xxxx; sess=xxxx;",
  "YTDLP_PATH": "C:/yt-dlp.exe",
  "FFMPEG_PATH": "C:/ffmpeg.exe",
  "MP4DECRYPT_PATH": "C:/mp4decrypt.exe"
}

Using OF DLV1. I have been using this for a while. Chrome updated earlier this week, and since then I haven't been able to get past this error.

I have followed the instructions several times. I have been very careful to get the correct user_id, auth_id, and sess from OF.
I don't see missing commas, or other formatting errors.
I don't think the last parameter needs a comma. (I have tried it both ways)
I am sure I am missing something simple, but for the life of me, I can't see it.
Any help is appreciated. Here is an "edited" version of my auth file

Code:
{
  "USER_ID": "xxxx",
  "USER_AGENT": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Safari/537.36",
  "COOKIE": "auth_id=xxxx; sess=xxxx;",
  "YTDLP_PATH": "C:/yt-dlp.exe",
  "FFMPEG_PATH": "C:/ffmpeg.exe",
  "MP4DECRYPT_PATH": "C:/mp4decrypt.exe"
}
When Chrome updates the user-agent changes, usually only one number in it.
Re-do your auth and make sure you copy in the new user agent

Yeah, that was what my hangup was last time. I don't think it is the roadblock recently.

This is what it currently is in the console
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
I updated it and the new sess exactly in the AUTH file and same error.

Update all bits of your auth, neither of your posts say you updated all of it, maybe download a fresh copy of the auth file in case you messed something up in it.

Hello, I am currently having problems with some girls that I follow, with their drm videos, can someone guide me step by step please, is it that I get very confused, with the tutorials, is there a video to follow the steps? Thank you and if I get it I will be happy to share them here.

I have a question. I use sim0n00ps Downloader and everything works good for drm but, I noticed that a creator sent me a pack of 17 pics and the Downloader only downloads 14. Is there a way to make it download the other 3?

I have a question. I use sim0n00ps Downloader and everything works good for drm but, I noticed that a creator sent me a pack of 17 pics and the Downloader only downloads 14. Is there a way to make it download the other 3?
The other 3 might be something they have already sent and you have

Back
Top Bottom