EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

It might be a new set but did they send pictures out of that set individually
Yea no I've never seen those pics before and they aren't in the creators folder so I'm stumped. Could it be 14 is the limit per paid message

I’m on iOS, I’ve been successfully using Aloha browser app to download pics & videos from Onlyfans.

One account, I bought a video, it’s 6 minutes long, won’t download. Keeps giving me an error. She sent a shorter video, same issue.

But I can download videos from other DMs with no issues. Why am I having so much trouble with just this one account?

I’m on iOS, I’ve been successfully using Aloha browser app to download pics & videos from Onlyfans.

One account, I bought a video, it’s 6 minutes long, won’t download. Keeps giving me an error. She sent a shorter video, same issue.

But I can download videos from other DMs with no issues. Why am I having so much trouble with just this one account?
Most likely because she uses drm protection. If you click on the video quality gear and it says auto, you know she's using drm.

Most likely because she uses drm protection. If you click on the video quality gear and it says auto, you know she's using drm.
Ugh, thank you for your help! There’s no work around, I guess? Like off a PC?

Ugh, thank you for your help! There’s no work around, I guess? Like off a PC?

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Sim0n00ps' script for OnlyFans and have followed the instructions and entered the required information but after double clicking OF-DL.exe the program window opens momentarily, shows a bunch of info and then rapidly closes. I've tried grabbing a screenshot but the window closes too rapidly to catch it. Has anybody else experienced this? From the instructions, a menu is supposed to appear of the information entered in to the auth_json file is correct. I've doubled checked that info and it all seems correct but am still experiencing the window closure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Sim0n00ps' script for OnlyFans and have followed the instructions and entered the required information but after double clicking OF-DL.exe the program window opens momentarily, shows a bunch of info and then rapidly closes. I've tried grabbing a screenshot but the window closes too rapidly to catch it. Has anybody else experienced this? From the instructions, a menu is supposed to appear of the information entered in to the auth_json file is correct. I've doubled checked that info and it all seems correct but am still experiencing the window closure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would first check your path to ffmpeg, make sure it doesn't contain any \ and if it does then you need to replace them with /
This is how mine looks: E:/OnlyFans/DRMEXES/ffmpeg.exe

I would first check your path to ffmpeg, make sure it doesn't contain any \ and if it does then you need to replace them with /
This is how mine looks: E:/OnlyFans/DRMEXES/ffmpeg.exe
Thanks for the quick response. I checked the ffmpeg path and it did contain \. I replaced them all but it hasn't fixed the issue. Managed to get a screengrab

Screenshot-2024-02-09-110748a3de11bfec7dfb6c.md.png

It seems the USER_ID is the issue but I double checked it and it's correct

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. I checked the ffmpeg path and it did contain \. I replaced them all but it hasn't fixed the issue. Managed to get a screengrab

Screenshot-2024-02-09-110748a3de11bfec7dfb6c.md.png

It seems the USER_ID is the issue but I double checked it and it's correct

Screenshot-2024-02-09-1115545a9286e1ce4156ce.md.png

Screenshot-2024-02-09-1116495bcc86b7d73ef196.md.png
Put commas at the ends of all the lines except the last one. Make sure your quotations, semicolons and commas throughout the file looks like this.

notepad_sG2W1SUril185f1e25dd3a1201.md.png

Put commas at the ends of all the lines except the last one. Make sure your quotations, semicolons and commas throughout the file looks like this.

notepad_sG2W1SUril185f1e25dd3a1201.md.png
Thank you for the assistance. I realised from looking at your image that I also hadn't point the ffmpeg at the executable which was another issue. It is working now. Thank you again

Thank you for the assistance. I realised from looking at your image that I also hadn't point the ffmpeg at the executable which was another issue. It is working now. Thank you again
You guys are amazing. I wish there was a video tutorial. I kept getting stuck. Then I got frustrated.

replace "\" pathing with "/", that fixed my issue.
It gives me a message that the path I’ve given is wrong. It tells me “cannot locate FFMPEG.exe” Also, it tells me I point to a directory and not a file. After I download the zip, where do I find the file?

It gives me a message that the path I’ve given is wrong. It tells me “cannot locate FFMPEG.exe” Also, it tells me I point to a directory and not a file. After I download the zip, where do I find the file?
Did you unzip it? In windows explorer window when you're In the folder you just copy the path

I’m at the essentials_build folder, and the only thing see are the bin, doc, and presets folders

Back
Top Bottom