EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

Does anyone know of other ways to save photos from OF on the iPhone but necessarily in full quality? Because unfortunately the aloha browser no longer allows you to save photos...
I don't own an iOS device and can't test it, but on Android adding the ublock filters I posted works on Brave (and probably other browsers with adblockers). But on iOS every browser is a reskinned Safari with less functionality than the real browsers. You could try Brave or Safari + Adguard, if you find a way to add the filters there's a chance it could work.

I don't own an iOS device and can't test it, but on Android adding the ublock filters I posted works on Brave (and probably other browsers with adblockers). But on iOS every browser is a reskinned Safari with less functionality than the real browsers. You could try Brave or Safari + Adguard, if you find a way to add the filters there's a chance it could work.
Hello, I too am using Brave on Android, what are these filters you speak of? Can you really download pics in full resolution with Brave?

Hello, I too am using Brave on Android, what are these filters you speak of? Can you really download pics in full resolution with Brave?
Somewhere in the adblocker settings you can add more filters (not complete filterlists, I forgot where exactly but the page is a big text field where you can paste the filters):
If you don't want to use an extension you can add the following filters to ublock origin (My Filters tab in settings):

onlyfans.com##+js(aeld, contextmenu) onlyfans.com##img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:2!important;) onlyfans.com##.b-profile__header__cover-img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:1!important;)

This should work on Firefox and chromium browsers and enables the fully functional right click menu everywhere on OnlyFans (pics, non-DRM vids, stories). :MLADY:
If you did everything correctly the right click menu works again and you can download or open pics in a new tab.

Somewhere in the adblocker settings you can add more filters (not complete filterlists, I forgot where exactly but the page is a big text field where you can paste the filters):

If you did everything correctly the right click menu works again and you can download or open pics in a new tab.
Holy shit. It works! In full resolution too! Thanks!

I wonder if there is one for Fansly

- using the extension b0b suggested in post #2934 ALONE, did not work for fansly...
- using the custom filters (replacing onlyfans with fansly obv.) b0b suggested in post #2954 ALONE, did not work for fansly...

- however, combining both methods made it possible to right click download images from fansly for me.

- using the extension b0b suggested in post #2934 ALONE, did not work for fansly...
- using the custom filters (replacing onlyfans with fansly obv.) b0b suggested in post #2954 ALONE, did not work for fansly...

- however, combining both methods made it possible to right click download images from fansly for me.
Test this please. 👇

If you don't want to use an extension you can add the following filters to ublock origin (My Filters tab in settings):

onlyfans.com##+js(aeld, contextmenu)
onlyfans.com##img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:2!important;)
onlyfans.com##.b-profile__header__cover-img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:1!important;)

This should work on Firefox and chromium browsers and enables the fully functional right click menu everywhere on OnlyFans (pics, non-DRM vids, stories). :MLADY:
Can confirm this works great. thank you

Back
Top Bottom