EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

There is no way to download DRM vids on mobile, with the exception of coomer.party but unsure if that supports DMs. The methods available on PC are as follows:
I try coomer.perty but I dont understand where I found and copy the cookies

WhatsApp-Image-2024-01-23-at-16.51.292cfe4aad7f53ae5e.md.jpg

Heard it mentioned in a previous post that some people know a way to screen record on mobile? If anyone knows please post or dm

To this point I have only been able to screen record with an external plugin on chrome or OBS both on laptop

I am using OFscraper on a linux machine. It has worked really well for me, but a couple of days ago it stopped working for monmon_tw. I can download from other OF girls, like tastytaylor93_vip. But not monmon_tw.

I USED to be able to download posts and messages, and can't anymore. But with Tastytaylor93_vip. I can.

Anyone else seeing this?

I just came up with what I think is a novel method to screen record DRM videos. Please forgive me this has been suggested previously. Just let me know and I'll delete the post.
If you have two Windows computers, use the built in Remote Desktop client to connect from one to computer to the other. Playback the video on one computer. Use a screen capture program (Camtasia works, not sure about other apps). Record the Remote Desktop window displaying the connection to the second computer.
Probably has doesn't capture at the original resolution. However, it's very simple and can be setup in minutes.

I feel like any new way anyone has found is like completely convoluted and inconvenient.

Curse OF for this

Have done a lot of searching and cannot find a reliable way besides like screen recording through a laptop on OBS or other third party screen recording

I installed Sim0n00ps Script, i entered the required data in auth.json but when i run the program it closes immediately. I also downloaded onlyfans cookie helper to make sure auth.json is correct but i still can't run the program.

I installed Sim0n00ps Script, i entered the required data in auth.json but when i run the program it closes immediately. I also downloaded onlyfans cookie helper to make sure auth.json is correct but i still can't run the program.
are the \ turned around to / ? there's something wrong with the auth.json file.

are the \ turned around to / ? there's something wrong with the auth.json file.
User agent has /, ffmpeg path has \. I tried to change ffmpeg to /, still doesn't work.
EDIT: solved, there was a missing comma in auth file

Last edited:
Chrome: I would right light and go to Inspect and click network and the images, but now it's not there like it use to. Please help

Chrome: I would right light and go to Inspect and click network and the images, but now it's not there like it use to. Please help
When you right click, inspect, then click on "sources". Go to the cdn2.onlyfans and all the images should load under that. I usually refresh so not to have too many to go through to find anything i am trying to save. Also, important to click on the pictures on the webpage to bring up the largest resolution

I just tested it and still works for me.

For videos you have to search under "elements" instead of sources. play the video and search for mp4 (usually there are a few links and the last one is the original which is what you want). right click and open in new tab to save. of course if they have DRM then you cant get videos.

Sim0n00ps, is your tool able to extract videos that have HDR? Weird question but I was playing some OnlyFans videos on my 4K Blu-ray player the other day and was surprised I had one video that has HDR. Was a unique situation where I originally had a 720p copy that was SDR but then acquired the 1080p HDR copy later in a separate PPV (creator had 2 separate files & uploads for this clip) Neither had DRM (uploaded before it was introduced to the platform) so now I'm curious if new DRM vids with HDR can be downloaded in the rare cases they are available.

Sim0n00ps, is your tool able to extract videos that have HDR? Weird question but I was playing some OnlyFans videos on my 4K Blu-ray player the other day and was surprised I had one video that has HDR. Was a unique situation where I originally had a 720p copy that was SDR but then acquired the 1080p HDR copy later in a separate PPV (creator had 2 separate files & uploads for this clip) Neither had DRM (uploaded before it was introduced to the platform) so now I'm curious if new DRM vids with HDR can be downloaded in the rare cases they are available.
It will just rip the source version of the video, I don't know anything about having HDR as I don't know if OF would remove that when uploading the video to OF's CDN.

Mobile Ripping Semi Automated - iOS

This method allows you to run desktop chrome extensions on an apple device which automatically select the highest quality available when downloading.

You will need to install this app:

You then follow the instructions for downloading from Onlyfans using a chrome extension:
PC Ripping - Browser Extension

Does this method still work for iOS? Installed Orion and downloaded the zip zip file but can’t access chrome extensions on Orion to use the extension?

Currently trying out coomer and the import was successful. I see this alot: "Media is missing download url". I'm assuming this is because of DRM? Anyone have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom