EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

I decided to make my own downloader a few months ago because I was getting tired of digitalcriminals script having issues. Over the past 2-3 days I have been working on a method to download videos from within my program which are DRM protected and I've had some success! My script downloads all of the media from profiles you are subbed to and you can either download media from every single profile you are subbed to or you can select specific profiles you want to download from. I have tested downloading free DRM protected videos from both regular posts and messages but haven't had the opportunity to test if paid posts with videos in them and paid messages with videos in them are downloaded, the code is setup for both scenarios but I have no paid posts or paid messages to test with.

I have tried to explain in as much detail as possible everything you need in order to set up and use the program on the github page https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL. Hopefully I am alright with posting this here and hopefully it can help some people out!
I have set up everything good, when I launch the .exe I have the window popping up with "launch successfully" in green for like half a second and then it is closed, I don't know why

For Sn00ps tool can we add to the faq about VPNs potentially blocking drm vids from downloading/playing?

He's amazing for his work and i truly appreciate it.

But it took weeks to finally figuring out that my vpn at the time (expressvpn and ghostvpn) were blocking DRM vids from playing. A simple switch to private internet access vpn let the tool work flawlessly.

Maybe mentioning that vpn could be blocking drm vids from working with tool would save others some time.

Just a suggestion. All thanks though for the hardwork that went into making these tools.

I had a problem using OF-DL with Windscribe VPN, only got the first few seconds of the videos. Gonna try PIA VPN, thanks for the info.

if of-dl closes immediately, you probably fkd up your login info (cookies, etc.). try going through that again.

I have set up everything good, when I launch the .exe I have the window popping up with "launch successfully" in green for like half a second and then it is closed, I don't know why
When you shift right click ffmpeg to "copy as path" the copied path will have "\" make sure to switch all of them to "/" and check to make sure there are only one pair of "instead of two

When you shift right click ffmpeg to "copy as path" the copied path will have "\" make sure to switch all of them to "/" and check to make sure there are only one pair of "instead of two
thanks man got everything working nice now

So, I successfuly got OFDL v.1.7.48 & OFDRM v.1.7 up and going well. Just had one question. Is there a way to snag individual messages rather than doing a whole batch of paid / free? I know how to get the individual page post URLs, but am having trouble doing the same for messages. Please advise, or let me know if there's a decent add on for getting individual message URLs for that. Thanks in advance.

So, I successfuly got OFDL v.1.7.48 & OFDRM v.1.7 up and going well. Just had one question. Is there a way to snag individual messages rather than doing a whole batch of paid / free? I know how to get the individual page post URLs, but am having trouble doing the same for messages. Please advise, or let me know if there's a decent add on for getting individual message URLs for that. Thanks in advance.

Not really, best thing is to scrape after a certain date which can help narrow down results.

What would be the best method to use for downloading the whole content creators page using a Mac ios? or is the only way is to just use windows os? I tried looking through some threads but its a little overwhelming

Not really, best thing is to scrape after a certain date which can help narrow down results.
Figured it out. OFDRM gives the option to pick and choose which you want to DL based on a date time stamp before auto downloading the scrape for messages. Imma dummy :KEKW: thanks again though, and excellent work to sim0n00ps for this!

How can I download private videos on Onlyfans from a chat? Unfortunately, I can only download purchased, unlocked videos in the chat with the ALOHA app

download puchase videos is no problem with ALOHA, only free videos send without puchase ALOHA is not working....there is a other app
Are they DRM vids? If they are they will have an 'auto' option in the video quality menu.

Yes exactly DRM vids with auto option, how can I download them? Is there something like Aloha?

There is no way to download DRM vids on mobile, with the exception of coomer.party but unsure if that supports DMs. The methods available on PC are as follows:

DRM Protected Videos - Summary of methods

Onlyfans are slowly rolling out DRM protection on videos.
The DRM is opt-in (AKA most DO NOT HAVE IT ENABLED YET) and only applies to new uploads of videos by that model.
If they repost something old from their 'vault' then there's no DRM.
If they haven't turned it on there's no DRM.

DRM vids can be identified by the addition of an 'Auto' selection in the video quality menu (gear cog icon bottom right of vid) and that they cannot be saved by any of the normal methods i.e. right click or aloha/phoenix mobile browser app

DRM presents us with an issue, here are the current methods for ripping DRM vids on PC:
  1. Sim0n00ps profile download script, info here
  2. Datawhores scraper (runs on mac), info here
  3. Sim0n00ps new individual vid script, info here
  4. Decrypting the DRM the individual vid the manual way which is a pain but does get you source, info here
  5. Tubedigger - Paid program ($25) which gets close to source but has a 10 min limit currently https://www.tubedigger.com/
  6. Cleverget - apparently similar to tubedigger, untested and expensive https://www.cleverget.com/
  7. Screen recording with OBS and hardware acceleration disabled in your browser (or just use firefox)

To get your own DRM keys see one of these guides:
  1. Applejuices guide here
  2. A guide on another site here

Mobile methods:
  1. Coomer.party - theoretically if you can get your cookie information from Onlyfans using a browser like kiwi browser you can connect your account to coomer.party, let them rip the DRM vids and then download the content from coomer. I haven't tested this. To get the required cooke info you can either try and use dev tools or try and install this extension, you may have to try both the crx and load unpacked approaches detailed in the github readme https://github.com/M-rcus/OnlyFans-...nload/2.3.0/OnlyFans-Cookie-Helper_v2.3.0.crx
  2. Screen recording - some people are able to screen record the DRM vids, I dont know the details of this.

There is no way to download DRM vids on mobile, with the exception of coomer.party but unsure if that supports DMs. The methods available on PC are as follows:
thanks alot, I will try and let you know, if it works

Back
Top Bottom