EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

PC Ripping Individual DRM Vids - Supports DRM vids

A second script by Sim0n00ps which allows you to download individual DRM vids without the need to scrape an entire profile.
Install info on github:

To get your own DRM keys see one of these guides:
  1. Applejuices guide here
  2. A guide on another site here
Got these scripts installed correctly. Videos download, drm keys obviously fail because the audio and video don't merge back together and reform into a watchable video.

I correctly followed this guide to get my keys and placed them in the correct folder after renaming them.

Screenshot-2024-02-13-0327549fe14eaa6031ce2d.md.jpg

It also just straight tells me that the client Id blob isn't found, even though I'm staring at it in the correct folder.

Last edited:
Got these scripts installed correctly. Videos download, drm keys obviously fail because the audio and video don't merge back together and reform into a watchable video.

I correctly followed this guide to get my keys and placed them in the correct folder after renaming them.

Screenshot-2024-02-13-0327549fe14eaa6031ce2d.md.jpg

It also just straight tells me that the client Id blob isn't found, even though I'm staring at it in the correct folder.
Give OF-DL a try. That one is getting updated more frequently. https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL/releases

DRM Protected Videos - Summary of methods

Onlyfans are slowly rolling out DRM protection on videos.
The DRM is opt-in (AKA most DO NOT HAVE IT ENABLED YET) and only applies to new uploads of videos by that model.
If they repost something old from their 'vault' then there's no DRM.
If they haven't turned it on there's no DRM.

DRM vids can be identified by the addition of an 'Auto' selection in the video quality menu (gear cog icon bottom right of vid) and that they cannot be saved by any of the normal methods i.e. right click or aloha/phoenix mobile browser app

DRM presents us with an issue, here are the current methods for ripping DRM vids on PC:
  1. Sim0n00ps profile download script, info here
  2. Datawhores scraper (runs on mac), info here
  3. Sim0n00ps new individual vid script, info here
  4. Decrypting the DRM the individual vid the manual way which is a pain but does get you source, info here
  5. Tubedigger - Paid program ($25) which gets close to source but has a 10 min limit currently https://www.tubedigger.com/
  6. Cleverget - apparently similar to tubedigger, untested and expensive https://www.cleverget.com/
  7. Screen recording with OBS and hardware acceleration disabled in your browser (or just use firefox)

To get your own DRM keys see one of these guides:
  1. Applejuices guide here
  2. A guide on another site here

Mobile methods:
  1. Coomer.party - theoretically if you can get your cookie information from Onlyfans using a browser like kiwi browser you can connect your account to coomer.party, let them rip the DRM vids and then download the content from coomer. I haven't tested this. To get the required cooke info you can either try and use dev tools or try and install this extension, you may have to try both the crx and load unpacked approaches detailed in the github readme https://github.com/M-rcus/OnlyFans-...nload/2.3.0/OnlyFans-Cookie-Helper_v2.3.0.crx
  2. Screen recording - some people are able to screen record the DRM vids, I dont know the details of this.
it says I don't have access to get the info for decrypthing the drm manually when i click info here. I rememeber seeing that info a while back. can you please give me access

At this point I just want my old ass super long manual method back. This script shit is getting old....
Here's my new error...

Using this method now after somebody told me to switch to it because it's updated more. - https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL/releases
The CMD window doesn't even stay up, it just immediately crashes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024-02-15 21:34:51.672 -08:00 [ERR] Exception caught: Bad JSON escape sequence: \O. Path 'FFMPEG_PATH', line 6, position 22.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer(Char quote)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at OF_DL.Program.Main()
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sim0n00ps, this is just another quality of life edge case, but I wanted to ask. Is it possible for the scraper to differentiate between who sent content in DMs? I sometimes send pics or vids to models, and I was wondering if the scraper could ever be updated so that it doesn't download media I've sent, only stuff models have sent

Sim0n00ps, this is just another quality of life edge case, but I wanted to ask. Is it possible for the scraper to differentiate between who sent content in DMs? I sometimes send pics or vids to models, and I was wondering if the scraper could ever be updated so that it doesn't download media I've sent, only stuff models have sent

Stop getting dick ratings bro, it's all fake

At this point I just want my old ass super long manual method back. This script shit is getting old....
Here's my new error...

Using this method now after somebody told me to switch to it because it's updated more. - https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL/releases
The CMD window doesn't even stay up, it just immediately crashes.
2024-02-15 21:34:51.672 -08:00 [ERR] Exception caught: Bad JSON escape sequence: \O. Path 'FFMPEG_PATH', line 6, position 22.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer(Char quote)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at OF_DL.Program.Main()
You've got \ in your path to ffmpeg, replace them with / and try again

Stop getting dick ratings bro, it's all fake
Some people send reference photos/videos for custom content
Actually I just chat with some models and sometimes I send memes or videos that are funny or of my pets. I'd just like those not to get redownloaded onto my pc and take up space in my scrape folders. Sometimes it's stuff for reference for content I'm requesting, but that's not too often.

Back
Top Bottom