EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not relevant since the main reason why she had to delete her account after that was the amount of doxxing going on there, and out going links to her families socials and her dads work etc etc , which ended up over taking any of the actual roasts.
What are you even trying to argue? You're literally proving my point that the drama started in 2017 with that shit.

With all the stuff that she is going through, she is the poster child for Barney Stinson's Crazy-Hot scale from How I Met Your Mother.

Wasn't it late last year she disappeared for a bit because she got committed to an institution? I'm serious, thought she posted about that.

Wasn't it late last year she disappeared for a bit because she got committed to an institution? I'm serious, thought she posted about that.
She's said that a few times over the years. I assumed she was getting some surgery but who knows.

She's said that a few times over the years. I assumed she was getting some surgery but who knows.
I didn't know she posted about it before. Kinda makes me wonder if she sends friends/family "i'm so depressed, I want to end it" notes but keeps wanting the simp validation from posting. I dunno, just speculating here.

And you’re living in your own reality if you don’t think women on the internet get it worse than men. No ones saying it’s only women.
that's most likely true. they do get it worse from some people, but they also have simps and people who love them just for being women, which doesn't happen in the case of men

that's most likely true. they do get it worse from some people, but they also have simps and people who love them just for being women, which doesn't happen in the case of men
I doubt we would see it since im assuming most here are straight dudes not activly seeking out males on only fans

Can someone please provide more information as to what happened on the roast me incident?

Can someone please provide more information as to what happened on the roast me incident?

She posted an near-perfect selfie to /r/roastme and stated she wanted to be roasted, then got very defensive when people actually did, up to deleting her account or something. Shit was strange

She posted an near-perfect selfie to /r/roastme and stated she wanted to be roasted, then got very defensive when people actually did, up to deleting her account or something. Shit was strange
If we learned anything from Michael Scott, it's never to request a roast and then cry when you can't handle it. She was so hot back when she had her black hair and bangin' bod. Now it's everyone look at me boo hoo, such a boner killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom