EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest nudes and half-nudes she posted. There her nipples seem to be more pale as usual, so they look like her own skin.
It's photoshopped. She has admitted in a Twitter post that she is guilty of using photoshop for everything. This is on top of all the make up that she uses. She even posted the difference between her photoshop picture and her natural state. And she lost a video on Twitter where she apologize for the photoshop. She looks completely different without the photoshop...nevertheless, I'd still take nudies from her in her natural state lol.

I wish this bitch wouldn't change her fucking OF name every fucking week. it gets annoying having to merge folders every time she does that :peepoWtf:

Last edited:
Might be reaching here but does anyone else get the vibe that theres some fuckery afoot ?

Shes been quite honest about her prior surgery even to her photoshopping too, shes usually much more humorous about it, even with her regrets . Not to mention with that most recent video she seems much more sad and theres a sense reluctance with it Which i dont know about yall but i aint in to that kind of fetish , i like when the lady looks like shes having fun and this shits getting hella dark

Am i alone in this or what

I think she's extremely depressed and it's finally come to a head. Now she has those anchor scars on her tits which is probably making her miserable and thinks her body is ruined. I honestly feel bad for her.

Might be reaching here but does anyone else get the vibe that theres some fuckery afoot ?

Shes been quite honest about her prior surgery even to her photoshopping too, shes usually much more humorous about it, even with her regrets . Not to mention with that most recent video she seems much more sad and theres a sense reluctance with it Which i dont know about yall but i aint in to that kind of fetish , i like when the lady looks like shes having fun and this shits getting hella dark

Not really into the “shame” fetish. But it’s interesting to see her just copping to everything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Idk, to me it feels a bit like a facade. Given all the drama she's had in the last half decade it's hard to believe she's suddenly changed so suddenly, disassociated herself from her old self and now plays the 'advocate for change' card.

She's never handled confrontation well, so it feels like it's only a matter of time before there's another drastic incident and she does something else.

Idk, to me it feels a bit like a facade. Given all the drama she's had in the last half decade it's hard to believe she's suddenly changed so suddenly, disassociated herself from her old self and now plays the 'advocate for change' card.

She's never handled confrontation well, so it feels like it's only a matter of time before there's another drastic incident and she does something else.

Half decade ? Say what ? Shits been kickin off for the last three years . I dont see her advocating to change anything ether, unless you count showing off her scars and saying shes photoshopped her self which really isn't advocating , more just stating “i did this cuz i got self conscious”

Half decade ? Say what ? Shits been kickin off for the last three years . I dont see her advocating to change anything ether, unless you count showing off her scars and saying shes photoshopped her self which really isn't advocating , more just stating “i did this cuz i got self conscious”
Seeing as how the RoastMe incident happened in 2017 and we're now in 2022, half a decade sounds pretty accurate.

What else do you see her doing now on her platform? Yeah all she's done so far is be transparent, and she'll probably start advocating for others to be more truthful too and for better transparency (or go radio silent). But given her track record for seeking attention I don't think it'll last long.

Seeing as how the RoastMe incident happened in 2017 and we're now in 2022, half a decade sounds pretty accurate.

What else do you see her doing now on her platform? Yeah all she's done so far is be transparent, and she'll probably start advocating for others to be more truthful too and for better transparency (or go radio silent). But given her track record for seeking attention I don't think it'll last long.

How is the roast me sub shit relevant ? Dudes where doxxing and all that shit . She was still posting on insta then as well as twitter

How is the roast me sub shit relevant ? Dudes where doxxing and all that shit . She was still posting on insta then as well as twitter
How is that not relevant when it's literally drama she's had and it contributed towards the volume of criticism she's gotten later on?

How is that not relevant when it's literally drama she's had and it contributed towards the volume of criticism she's gotten later on?
Its not relevant since the main reason why she had to delete her account after that was the amount of doxxing going on there, and out going links to her families socials and her dads work etc etc , which ended up over taking any of the actual roasts.

Its not relevant since the main reason why she had to delete her account after that was the amount of doxxing going on there, and out going links to her families socials and her dads work etc etc , which ended up over taking any of the actual roasts.
Here you wrote in fact. It's hard not to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom