EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she’s fucking hot, even with the fakeness. That apology video as well - she’s clearly hot regardless. IDK, there’s just something different / better about her than most others in the way she speaks and comes across. She seems interesting and not a total air head. Sort of woman you could have a drink with and it’s be fun. And yknow ... ass.

I think she’s fucking hot, even with the fakeness. That apology video as well - she’s clearly hot regardless. IDK, there’s just something different / better about her than most others in the way she speaks and comes across. She seems interesting and not a total air head. Sort of woman you could have a drink with and it’s be fun. And yknow ... ass.
What apology video, care to help a brother out?

What apology video, care to help a brother out?
On her Instagram. She apologises for "photoshopping the shit out of herself for years" and that she's disgusted with herself for how toxic it is because it causes unfair comparisons for other women. She says she's spent $60,000 on procedures and still doesn't look like she does in the photos due to photoshop and heavy make-up.

I get it, she's as much affected by that pressure as the women who are getting compared to her, she wouldn't have done any of it otherwise. I wouldn't criticise her for having surgery, or any surgery for that matter. Let people do what they want to do you know? And the natural vs cosmetically enhanced argument can be just as toxic to a person. Photoshop though, what a curse it can be to people. Like she's literally creating an image of herself that she can't herself reach even with surgery and it's clearly affected her.

Oh wow, went by me. That really only serves to make her more attractive in my book.

Edit: For that matter though, did anyone actually think she wasn't shopping herself? I mean, the plastic surgery, whatever, she was open about that anyway. But were people really thinking that they're looking at a real person there?

Thing is though in the videos she posts there’s obvs no photoshop and that body is banging yo. Amazing curves. And yeah, we all can see she has loads of make up on but who really cares? She’s nice to look at.

Thing is though in the videos she posts there’s obvs no photoshop and that body is banging yo. Amazing curves. And yeah, we all can see she has loads of make up on but who really cares? She’s nice to look at.
It's hard to believe that she has such an incredibly beautiful body without Photoshop

It's like this perpetual cycle though isn't it? Media presents flawless looking woman, heavily edited, in film, TV, magazines etc. and women like Niece and many others feel like they have to keep pace which perpetuates that image to themselves and everyone else. And we all knew she photoshopped heavily, but it's kinda the norm so we don't think about it? Unrealistic beauty standards or whatever that feminist meme is.

So yeah, she's gorgeous and sexy af without makeup and photoshop, but she still clearly feels that pressure.

correct if you were currently subbed it will let you still view her page. I guess it's a way to just prevent girls from getting subs and then deactivating to steal money. not sure if it will pause our subscription though. usually when she does this she comes back and makes her page free for an hour and then raises it to 50 then down to 30 and back to 15. it's been a constant pattern for a good 6 months with her

Ya right lol. She still has bills and has no other skills. She has literally never worked a real job before. Who is hiring a washed up 32 year old Onlyfans model? Twin Peaks lol?
Maybe she makes a damn good cup of coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom