EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You underestimate how many normies (people who aren't on forums like this) subscribe to her and continue to do so even after she stopped showing tits and will if she did that.
The number of people on this forum that were subbed to her wasn't a small number either, of course the number of "normies" or "simps" that follow her and inhale the fart out of her ass is not a small number either, blinded by her, thinking she gives a fuck about her fans, legit ass kissing her through a screen, not hating on either side of the spectrum be it the influencer or the fans, its just some people are still blinded by how simply they are getting taken advantage of, had a sugar baby once that cold hearted bitch cost me 10k, stay safe out there brothers cuz these hoes ain't loyal

I wouldn't be surprised to see her pussy, would like see more but I'm just going with even with her fans, they will bitch that they aren't seeing her tits sooner or later.

As much as she seems to valid her self worth based on external perceptions…. I’d be willing to bet she’ll escalate the revealing content throughout the rest of the year. 🤞🏻

If you don’t follow her Instagram she just made an “apology video” about her photoshopping and using filters on all her pics and how that has affected other people and she’s no longer going to be doing it.

If you don’t follow her Instagram she just made an “apology video” about her photoshopping and using filters on all her pics and how that has affected other people and she’s no longer going to be doing it.
About fucking time. I remember seeing her PPV vids for the first time and the difference between those and her pics was interesting.

Gentlemen there is something everyone seems to be forgetting, now she’s going to post the same type of pictures as before unfiltered & unedited & unphoto-shopped showing no nudity yet again, magnificent tenacity for not showing nudity and such a smart business plan, don’t fall for it, I said it before I’ll say it again dump her ass, unfollow her social media and don’t subscribe to her onlyfans for 2 months. She shall show us the goodies when she notices a heavy drop in subscriptions and let’s not forget she is quite misleading and sly when it comes to her PPVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom