EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and every one of those situations are hypocritical and cringeworthy. Just because hypocrisy is common in places doesn't mean it should be acceptable. The only reason it's part of 'the world' is because you're not questioning any of it.

She's cringe, end of. If you want to normalise her weird behaviour then go ahead. shh
I'm anti-war, but I currently make training for the military to help them be better at that very thing. It feeds my family, puts a roof over our heads, and clothes on our backs.

I have no idea what skills she might have outside of modeling. I can't speak to what she can and can't do. But sometimes situations come up and give you a platform to speak out against something.

The only part I have issue with is her saying "I will never Photoshop or filter anything ever again." I wish she had just spoken out against it and continued to do it, than to promise to never do it again, do that for a few days, and then go back on it. I understand wanting to test the waters and seeing what the return would be like without the Photoshop and filtering. The definitive statement was the mistake.

I don't think so? She said it was because she gained weight and then lost the weight and didn't like how they looked after that

Bro, it was breast reduction, not making them bigger

She literally has a video where she says she gained weight, thought she implants looked saggy, so she wanted to get a lift plus new implants. She didnt say anything about it being a reduction in that video

Glad to see that she doesn't seem as concerned with hiding her scars anymore. It was so weird that she kept picking all those awkward angles even after admitting to having the scars.

She literally has a video where she says she gained weight, thought she implants looked saggy, so she wanted to get a lift plus new implants. She didnt say anything about it being a reduction in that video
She said in a text post she got a reduction, a reduction can mean exchanging a set of larger implants with a smaller set (which is what happened with her).

Not saying that those 60k on plastic surgery was wasted - i just figured that amount of money would buy you... more.
A really well done set of tits can be like $15k. She's had that done twice now. Face, waist, ass, etc. Shit's expensive because the doc's can charge what they want as it's almost never covered by insurance.

Looks like she's getting wifed up, good for her but I think this is the end of the road boys.

Can someone put together an updated mega with everything?
Getting wife’d up? Since when? I noticed on IG that she deleted just about everything during the course of yesterday. And also had a pic I’ve never seen before (the proposal pic from a looong time ago) so I’m super confused! 🤦🏻‍♂️

she deleted over a years work of OF photos now. talking about she sold her body for $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom