EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

PSA:

I will stop providing new 7 day free accounts logins, since some selfish POS keeps changing the passwords for them, to keep them for them selves, while they were intended to be shared.
It was inevitable and one of the reasons why l make my own accounts. I'm surprised it lasted this long. Sending everyone individual weekly messages is going to become a headache.

Last edited:

Hover over my name and click on "start conversation"
the other day i was trying the akey thing , i download everything and for the cutting file part i didn't have an admin file so i make one but didn't work i don't know how to do it and don't bother to tell how i think i'm gonna give up for recu.me , thanks for the last free account you gave tho , i was able to download a couple of videos before some peoples ruin it and i don't want to ask someone for free account becouse at the download speed i probably need like one every 7 days for maybe 1 month , i was downloading some model old videos (cause now she as fake tits and i don't like it) and some videos are at 3 hours and download them in 2 hours so i can't multiple download them , i try and some failed and i think you probably don't want to give to all to everyone the account you have , to much time but thanks for all you did , bye

I've just faced with this problem of "You have already activated a free Premium membership" and found this website.
A few comments from it helped me to find a solution so here is a tutorial.

1. Install a Canvas Blocker extension to your browser (I use "Canvas Blocker - Fingerprint Protect" for Chrome).
2. Allow this extension to work in incognito.
3. Close your browser and turn on VPN (I used Hide My Ass not free version and connection to Kazakhstan).
4. Run your browser and go to incognito mode.
5. Sign up with a temporary email (I use 10minutemail.net).
6. Try to play a video and on the "Choose Your Membership" page pick a "7 days free Premium".

Maybe the VPN step is excess, I don't know, but it just worked for me like that. The problem was in not using Canvas Blocker. Even tried TOR lol and it didn't want to work.

Monosnap-1-Webcam-Archive--Recurbate---Google-Chrome-2024-09-19-22.07.33157393891075d912.md.png

РЅА:

І wіll nоt mеѕѕаgе аnуоnе frоm nоw оn... ѕо dоn't аѕk іn һеrе.

Іf уоu wаnt mе tо асtіvаtе а "7 dау рlаn" оn rесu fоr уоu, уоu һаvе tо mеѕѕаgе mе fіrѕt.

То bе аblе tо mеѕѕаgе mе, уоu muѕt һаvе rеасһеd аt lеаѕt 'Ѕіmр' rаnk.

Rеquіrеmеntѕ nееdеd fоr mе tо асtіvаtе а рlаn fоr уоu аrе tһе fоllоwіng: (rеаd саrеfullу)

- А ΝЕW (unuѕеd) ассоunt оn rесu. (іf асс. ≠ nеw, соnvо еndѕ & U R ЅОL)

- еmаіl uѕеd tо сrеаtе tһе ΝЕW rесu ассоunt muѕt bе СОΝFІRМЕD. (іf mаіl ≠ соnfіrmеd, соnvо еndѕ & U R ЅОL)

- Lоgіn UѕеrΝаmе аnd РаѕѕWоrd (dоublе-сһесk). (іf UΝ оr РW аrе wrоng, соnvо еndѕ & U R ЅОL)

- аѕѕumіng tһе ассоunt іѕ unuѕеd, tһе lоgіn соrrесt аnd tһе еmаіl соnfіrmеd, І wіll tһеn uрgrаdе tһе рrоvіdеd ассоunt wіtһ а 7 dау рlаn.

I've just faced with this problem of "You have already activated a free Premium membership" and found this website.

1. Install a Canvas Blocker extension to your browser (I use "Canvas Blocker - Fingerprint Protect" for Chrome).
3. Close your browser and turn on VPN (I used Hide My Ass not free version and connection to Kazakhstan).
6. Try to play a video and on the "Choose Your Membership" page pick a "7 days free Premium".

Maybe the VPN step is excess, I don't know, but it just worked for me like that. The problem was in not using Canvas Blocker. Even tried TOR lol and it didn't want to work.

Monosnap-1-Webcam-Archive--Recurbate---Google-Chrome-2024-09-19-22.07.33157393891075d912.md.png
This worked for me, thanks

So I tested this method with a shitty free VPN a few times and it didn't work (the IPs have already been used I'm sure), tried it again without a VPN (I haven't made a 7 day trial on my IP yet) and it DID work; hopefully because my IP is dynamic in a week I'll be able to make another one.

Now if only we could get at those hidden videos again. The JD2 download method still works for normal videos but is broken for hidden videos now.. unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom