EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

guys, do u know why the videos of this performer are unavaliable ?
https://recu.me/performer/tic__tac__toe
The content were avaliable 1 week ago. Do u know where else I could find the content of her ? If someone has her content, PLEASE SHARE THEM.
They are only available if you pay for the Ultimate Plan ($29,99)
there was a way to download them using this program, but they fixed their website, and it's no longer possible :Sadge:

Last edited:
wait so this doesnt work anymore?
From what I remember somebody saying, the website never used to actually check if you were an Ultimate member, so if you could pull the video URL somehow for the hidden/unavailable video (which that program could) you would be able to download it. Now the website checks, so you can only download videos that are available on your membership plan, so it should still work for the NON hidden/unavailable videos on a basic membership (haven't tested it personally).

From what I remember somebody saying, the website never used to actually check if you were an Ultimate member, so if you could pull the video URL somehow for the hidden/unavailable video (which that program could) you would be able to download it. Now the website checks, so you can only download videos that are available on your membership plan, so it should still work for the NON hidden/unavailable videos on a basic membership (haven't tested it personally).
ahhh gotcha was about to buy a membership in a few days wouldve sucked if it didnt work after paying

Recu-Download is working excellent on my end. I need to update the cookie in the config file often, but other than that, it hasn't skipped a beat.

Easy to add hundreds of links to the config file and bulk download, too.

Using a 7-day premium trial, which I'm assuming I can just repeat with another throwaway email actress to continue.

Recu-Download is working excellent on my end. I need to update the cookie in the config file often, but other than that, it hasn't skipped a beat.

Easy to add hundreds of links to the config file and bulk download, too.

Using a 7-day premium trial, which I'm assuming I can just repeat with another throwaway email actress to continue.
still works for you? everytime i try to upgrade it says "You have already activated a free Premium membership."

Downloading the canvas blocker did work for me the first time, but now the week trial is finished, and I try to reactivate a new trial, I can not get it to work again. Any tips?

Downloading the canvas blocker did work for me the first time, but now the week trial is finished, and I try to reactivate a new trial, I can not get it to work again. Any tips?
You can try logging in to your router (there should be a sticker on it that tells you how to get to the settings) and it might actually tell you if your IP is dynamic (which means you can change it), then write down the IP and try unplugging your router for a while, plug it back in and check to see if your IP address changed. There a few other ways to get a dynamic IP to change so it might be worth googling if that doesn't work.

You could also try a VPN to change the address, but the free ones I've tried don't work (IPs have all been used I guess); others have reported paid ones working.

Another guy suggested using your mobile phone data (while it isn't connected to wifi, obviously) to try and make an account, which could also work.

Another guy suggested using your mobile phone data (while it isn't connected to wifi, obviously) to try and make an account, which could also work.
I used this method for 5 weeks, with new emails of course, but today got the "You have already activated a free Premium membership" prompt.
I've been using mobile for 3 months. I went to make a new trial recently, only for it to fail. I tried canvas and it worked. I'll try mobile again but guessing it won't work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom