EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

i guess i was blind and didnt see the url when upgrading, seems like you dont even need canvas blocker. upgrade to premium and if u get a message that you have already activate free premium look at the url and the end will be fingerprint=xxxxx, just remove whatever the xxxx are and it works fine for me.

i guess i was blind and didnt see the url when upgrading, seems like you dont even need canvas blocker. upgrade to premium and if u get a message that you have already activate free premium look at the url and the end will be fingerprint=xxxxx, just remove whatever the xxxx are and it works fine for me.
You leave the fingerprint blank? Cause it didn't work for me.

Thanks a lot! This worked for me

if its not one error its another. downloads fail. please log in when im already logged in or the download expires? it worked fine 3 days ago and now i cant even get 1% without it failing
switching browsers fixed al these problems i also didnt realize i was trying to download the 30$ premium account videos which was causing the login errors.

this works, I simply changed a digit on the fingerprint and it gave me the trial.
Now is just a matter of time before they catch on and make it more difficult

- tһаt fіngеrрrіnt tһіng оnlу wоrkѕ іf уоu һаvе аn ір tһаt һаѕ nоt bееn uѕеd bеfоrе аnd ѕtіll gеttіng tһаt "уоu аlrеаdу һаvе blаblа..."
tһеn уоu wоuld јuѕt nееd tо rерlасе а numbеr іn tһе url аftеr fіngеrрrіnt= (wоrkѕ)

- іf уоur ір оn tһе оtһеr hand һаѕ аlrеаdу bееn uѕеd, іt wоn't wоrk...

- ѕо іf іt dоеѕn't wоrk, уоu һаvе tо сһаngе уоur ір tһеn...

replace it with whatever number
Tried that but still didn't work.
- tһаt fіngеrрrіnt tһіng оnlу wоrkѕ іf уоu һаvе аn ір tһаt һаѕ nоt bееn uѕеd bеfоrе аnd ѕtіll gеttіng tһаt "уоu аlrеаdу һаvе blаblа..."
tһеn уоu wоuld јuѕt nееd tо rерlасе а numbеr іn tһе url аftеr fіngеrрrіnt= (wоrkѕ)

Nope. Didn't work. What VPN do you use?

Last edited:

i ran into this problem but i just waited like a day and was able to make a new one and i also reset my router for a new ip and reinstalled my browser but if its ip based then reinstalling wouldnt solve anything, so if anyones having this problem maybe try waitng or turning off your router for like a min or two to refresh the ip idk it worked for me i also used a vpn connected to some 3rd world place paid vpn btw with a browser with tor and canvas installed ive now through trial and error got it down to work everytime and havent had any errors downloading now

Back
Top Bottom