EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

Voila!
Thank God it worked. un and pw are same! Thank you so much for your help. I was doing it all wrong using un and then diff pw. Thank you so much.

Looks like all are compromised. None is working now. I was in the middle of watching and now it's not accepting any un or pw.
Is it me or happened/happening with everyone else. thanks

message me your account credentials (unused UN/PW) of an account you made yourself and I will activate it for you...
I made one but it's already been over the time trial of 7days. Shall I send you the same account credentials or make new one? I can't make new one as I have only one e-mail address and i have used it. Gosh it was fun when you provided those un pw's but short lived.

alternatively to use the akeys that HadouKen09 posted in your browser with your own download method:

open recu.me in your browser
right click page, Inspect
tab Storage
open Cookies > https://recu.me
doubleclick the akey values and change to one provided
close and reopen recu.me
now youre logged in and can view/download videos

...well that's a way to nuke the akeys too... since you can change the passwords again... rip

Back
Top Bottom