EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Guys I think I'm going insane, jpg.su is not working on my end, I can't see the damn pictures... 😭😭😭
since the same thing happened to me a week ago i asked this in the tech support part of the site several days ago

still no solution, of course im sleep deprived and not smart so maybe i asked the wrong question.

any tech wiz know whats up with this?

also on topic anyone see gta holo rp? how was it?

since the same thing happened to me a week ago i asked this in the tech support part of the site several days ago

still no solution, of course im sleep deprived and not smart so maybe i asked the wrong question.

any tech wiz know whats up with this?

also on topic anyone see gta holo rp? how was it?
Absolutely hilarious. Almost everyone was fucking unhinged lol

Finally caught up to 30+ pages after a week of holoGTA. Peak cinema, that was.
I have worse. Context: She got diarrhea and couldn't stream so she decided to stream while she was in the toilet
Apologies.

As to why, don't ask. She's genuinely just weird.

After all the shit she's done on stream (pun intended), I'm surprised gundou got cancelled first over a baseball joke.
gura will not graduate as long as she continues to make more money than god from her desperate hogs
Keeping gura in is a win-win situation. Holo gets publicity & merch money while gura only needs to do a few streams every quarter.
...I remember when Tsunderia was the only game in town for an EN Corpo...

This thread:

tumblr_inline_osa8oroGOY1rrje9w_500adcdf1480f9e5028.md.gif

Tsunderia was old??
Amelia is a creative person. I can see the reason simply being there’s no more room for her to grow anymore.

You can see it as far back as her 3rd year with holo that she’s been taking a back seat in holo. And now it makes even more sense why she doesn’t want to be in the center of recent key visuals even though she is the gen leader.

I think she is probably her pursuing more production level endeavors. Maybe well a movie or series produced by her in the future.

I don’t wanna jinx it but I can see the same type of drive in ina as well.

Ina by far has the most raw talent in myth and has all the resources to do things on her own. She recently was interview (as Nagu) about doing visual novel work.
I think there's a similarity with Aqua's grad. Ame doesn't seem to enjoy the idolling part of holo that much (compared to kiara). But it's a really good agreement if she could go back to holo years in the future if things don't go well if she goes indie (or even quitting streaming).
No, her VOD channel was taken down cuz of copyright claims, but not necessarily because someone wanted to dox her, but you do have to put some personal information if you want to counter claim, which VShojo should have taken care of that. But like the person above said, if you just react to a lot of content and uploads the vod to youtube, you can and prolly will get copyright claim, or in extreme cases, could have the channel/video taken down.
VShojo should act like an actual management and prevent things like this. I know some youtubers set up PO box and stuff to hide their true identity, so I assume a company could do similar thing by attaching the personified information to the company.
I don't want to hear men moaning in my ears either.
Thank matsuri i lean both ways then.
It's pretty weird how how many vtubers engage in self destructive behavior. Reminds me of that japanese vtuber who ripped her fingernails out (https://web.archive.org/web/20210910175220/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4caaS1JCorU). Mumei, Shondo, and Hexa used to self harm and have cutting scars, Delutaya jumped off a building, and even Nene went to the hospital once for over dosing.
Nene only accidentally overdosed, but she does have clinical depression.
wasn't there one who stapled her vagina...

do any "normal" ppl have vtuber as a day job? like no major trauma and mental disorder.

do only ppl with some trauma or disorder flock to being a vtuber? is it the anonymity? is it being/becoming an anime woman?

also mooms is news to me i mean i know something was up with her with those drawings but i never thought it would be self harm
Mumei is an art girl, and no one into art is okay (case on point: raden).
Thats a shame honestly, are they fr a lewdtuber married couple? I thought they just did collabs together
Idk about marriage but they did yuri content for years and recently moved to a country that just legalized same-sex marriage. Not sure how it works tho, if they have to be citizens or just permanent resident.

It's pretty weird how how many vtubers engage in self destructive behavior. Reminds me of that japanese vtuber who ripped her fingernails out (https://web.archive.org/web/20210910175220/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4caaS1JCorU). Mumei, Shondo, and Hexa used to self harm and have cutting scars, Delutaya jumped off a building, and even Nene went to the hospital once for over dosing.

Delutaya jumped off a build? Holy shit. How is she okay? Any deeper lore into that? I'm interested since she was also one of the cancelled Hololive girls, wasn't she?

Dang, that's the sad reality and here we are simping for them. TBH this kind of people needs the tender love and care that they deserve. I'm free to take care of them if they need it.

All jokes aside. If you got some issues/problem just remember your love ones(usually parents or bond brothers) and hug them, they'll help you out in your darkest day a hug is cure enough. That helps me everyday.

Delutaya jumped off a build? Holy shit. How is she okay? Any deeper lore into that? I'm interested since she was also one of the cancelled Hololive girls, wasn't she?
Not cancelled as she left of her own accord. She made an attempt on herself due to constant harassment, it reached that point that these people found her house phone number and harassed her with that as well. I don't remember the exact reason why she was harassed so better get that info from someone else.

There was only actually 1 member that was cancelled (not the same as getting terminated/fired) and that was Hitomi Chris, which was an entirely different can of worms. The girls of HoloCN could also be considered cancelled but it's more correct to actually call them a dissolved group

She was having family issues, her stepfather was abusive towards her and her mom. When she debuted in Hololive, she was harassed by Niji fans because a year ago she talked about fake rumors of why a Niji vtuber graduated. A stream after debut she was suspended for 2 weeks because she forgot to delete a test stream with her model and it was leaked before debut. She decided to graduate before the suspension concluded. After graduation she continued to be harassed by people to the point they calling her home phone and knocking her door, her stepfather was really mad about that. Sometime after that she jumped from a building but survived. After all that, her stepfather stole her laptop and money but finally left them. She was diagnosed with depression, took treatment, therapy and is doing well now.

The loli pivot is uhh... not for me to say the least, though I can bear with it.
But this... this is WAY too freaky for me :sadKEK:
imaged041d42091faeb76.md.png
The loli angle feels weird as fuck because she has a pretty mature voice. It feels like she's baiting the undesirable weirdos (like me, admittedly).

Now the vomit cum cup is... I wonder if she actually finds it hot or just funny.

Back
Top Bottom