EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Native spanish speaker here, can always give you a hand if you need anything or something translated for her or what she says.
Sometimes I tend to forget with how it is with idol-ES ever since the whole buyout with Brave group happened just a few months ago, and my mind just goes "wait who is this Ruby" and then I remember she's from idol. :KEKW:
cheers man appreciate it.
what i really wonder is when she switches to spanish is she just translating what she said in english or is she adding some "spice" to it if you know what i'm saying

like in this one for example (which is her best imo)

From what I remember on another message a few pages back in this general thread, I believe in Ruby's case she does a literal translation of what she says in each language (something similar to what Pikamee/Henya does in her streams), at least in both english and spanish.
It is possible she might change/say a bit more of things here and there in spanish, given that she's more fluent with it, but I'm like 90% sure it's just translating to both languages so everyone in her chat can understand and enjoy it equally.
But I'll give the vod a listen and see if there's any major changes here and there.

That's the only menhera Inis I know and shes posted a few lewd pictures before too

remix-79081b41-df71-46ce-8979-585698006c220aff6909307f87a8.md.png

inis3fec77b3d31881b3b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom