EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

The loli angle feels weird as fuck because she has a pretty mature voice. It feels like she's baiting the undesirable weirdos (like me, admittedly).

Now the vomit cum cup is... I wonder if she actually finds it hot or just funny.
pretty sure the loli pivot is entirely cause she found someone selling a loli oc model for cheap

Requesting a vod of Ruby's last members ASMR if anyone recorded it. I was watching halfway through and had to leave to get to work, she was really getting into it
brother if you're memba'd you were supposed to leak that shit. get stacher and get to downloading.

Okay so some good news: I know a guy who knows another guy that may have recorded the Ruby ASMR and that he said he was going to see about uploading up later. I'll see about getting it posted here once that's done.
HALLELUJAH!!!! Tell that man if he ever needs his dick slurped, hit me up. I'll do it for free as a thank you.

Finally caught up to 30+ pages after a week of holoGTA. Peak cinema, that was.

Mumei is an art girl, and no one into art is okay (case on point: raden).
does raden also self harm?

i was watching the jp members watch jpn subs of en clips/streams
quite funny seeing them like us(maybe just me) but in reverse (watching jpn with sub vs jpn watching en with jpn sub)

what a time to be alive.

while nothing stood out massively unlike enreco gonathan, the cops robbers medics and baker family all had angles and twists and were entertaining and funny. i can't pick a favorite but i admit kronii was unique. she was in one day and the whole police dept was after her. she was good at evading too. it was one bad decision after another.
found that some regions have issues on jpg . su and got it working by using VPN
if many regions have problems i hope someone fixes it, or this board moves to a dif host.

can i just copy paste from an img host site? what site do you guys suggest? i wanna post something somewhere.

mori also has a big announcement. i know its unlikely but will what is happening with p diddy and universal affect her or her contract with universal in anyway?

Okay so some good news: I know a guy who knows another guy that may have recorded the Ruby ASMR and that he said he was going to see about uploading up later. I'll see about getting it posted here once that's done.
please for the love of God, I'm still kicking myself that I had to leave mid stream

Back
Top Bottom