EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

btw i wasn't around in vtubing when rushia was very active.

what makes her gfe stand out? why is she so highly regarded as a gfe vtuber? was it only because she was in holo?

who nowadays has the same gfe experience?
don't know if you got a reply already (tried looking but too many pages to look at since I left off)

Essentially, Rushia was the epitome of GFE. Or more correctly the yandere GFE. I don't know how much you know about her current status and her mental status, but let's just say that she wasn't roleplaying too much it turns out. She's that batshit insane.

Basically, she'd pull out a knife if her fans did something bad, she'd scream at them to love her and all that shit. Played heavily into "hmm, how did you know that? you could only know that by watching someone else, YOU CHEATER GAAAH". Really easy to anger overall. At the time it was hilarious, but knowing what I know now, not so hilarious anymore.

Watch old clips of her. I think that's your best bet at understanding what kind of people that she attracted. Really hard to explain in words. Hell, everything I know about Rushia comes from clips.

don't know if you got a reply already (tried looking but too many pages to look at since I left off)

Essentially, Rushia was the epitome of GFE. Or more correctly the yandere GFE. I don't know how much you know about her current status and her mental status, but let's just say that she wasn't roleplaying too much it turns out. She's that batshit insane.

Basically, she'd pull out a knife if her fans did something bad, she'd scream at them to love her and all that shit. Played heavily into "hmm, how did you know that? you could only know that by watching someone else, YOU CHEATER GAAAH". Really easy to anger overall. At the time it was hilarious, but knowing what I know now, not so hilarious anymore.

Watch old clips of her. I think that's your best bet at understanding what kind of people that she attracted. Really hard to explain in words. Hell, everything I know about Rushia comes from clips.
she also just really good at faking being sweet and does good ASMR I never drop money on her lol but I still listen to some of her ASMR even now even if she an awful person kind of like how I still listen to Utada Zoey asmr even if I don't like her much for what she did.

she also just really good at faking being sweet and does good ASMR I never drop money on her lol but I still listen to some of her ASMR even now even if she an awful person kind of like how I still listen to Utada Zoey asmr even if I don't like her much for what she did.

The clip of her crying after accidentally telling english-speakers to 'go home' was the beginning of my HoloLive rabbit hole.

"I LOVE YOU! PLEASE! I NEED YOU!"

I would have strangled a motherfucker to protect Rushia in the early days, before it was discovered just how deeply disturbed she was.

The clip of her crying after accidentally telling english-speakers to 'go home' was the beginning of my HoloLive rabbit hole.

I would have strangled a motherfucker to protect Rushia in the early days, before it was discovered just how deeply disturbed she was.
A friend of mine literally went into debt over Rushia merch back then. It's crazy how effective her GFE shtick was even though I never personally got into it.

This guy now is currently a Booquet (Alias Anano stan) for the record.

Last edited:
I never really liked watching Rushia's stream but I loved how her model looked, butterflies and color palette was pretty.

Crazy how much a little GFE will do to some coomers huh :KEKWlaugh:

Chicks like her are called 'landmine girls' in Japan for a reason.

this all sounds so hot i struggle to see the issue ngl
-

mono asmr imminent (not memba)

chacha walked up to the line of "mommy" and ran so hard past it into "I'm your literal mother and i want to plow you, my son" that it makes me nauseous

oh god, that's right, i forgot the "bipolar" schtick, she could scream at viewers and then the next second she was acting all sweet and demanding, especially towards kaigainiki..

doesn't help that her voice is/was perfect for her model as well, dear god she has a perfect voice..

I wonder how much I would have spent on her had I had money at that time. Thank you student life for protecting my wallet by not having anything in the wallet to begin with :peepoBless:

Back
Top Bottom