EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

oh god, that's right, i forgot the "bipolar" schtick, she could scream at viewers and then the next second she was acting all sweet and demanding, especially towards kaigainiki..

doesn't help that her voice is/was perfect for her model as well, dear god she has a perfect voice..

I wonder how much I would have spent on her had I had money at that time. Thank you student life for protecting my wallet by not having anything in the wallet to begin with :peepoBless:
JESUS, I remember that too. She truly is the perfect landmine. It's almost uncanny. I know better now, but before? Fantasy was my first debut under Hololive, and I could very well have become a Rushia sucker in a scenario Noel and Akirose didn't exist lol

don't know if you got a reply already (tried looking but too many pages to look at since I left off)

Essentially, Rushia was the epitome of GFE. Or more correctly the yandere GFE. I don't know how much you know about her current status and her mental status, but let's just say that she wasn't roleplaying too much it turns out. She's that batshit insane.

Basically, she'd pull out a knife if her fans did something bad, she'd scream at them to love her and all that shit. Played heavily into "hmm, how did you know that? you could only know that by watching someone else, YOU CHEATER GAAAH". Really easy to anger overall. At the time it was hilarious, but knowing what I know now, not so hilarious anymore.

Watch old clips of her. I think that's your best bet at understanding what kind of people that she attracted. Really hard to explain in words. Hell, everything I know about Rushia comes from clips.
thanks for the reply.

no one has managed to replicate this or come close?

i have seen some clips of nazuna with a sweet voice but weird that no one fell for that. its the same person.

i brought it up because i keep seeing in various forums or grps that there are fandeads until now. which made me curious

of course they may be trolling but some seems to be serious. like wtf spell did rushia cast on these poor bastards.

i guess i could check out her old clips

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for that Ruby vod. The curiosity is killing me...
still no Ruby asmr vod :SadgeCry::COPIUM:

So regarding the Ruby VOD, I messaged my connection twice yesterday to see if the person he knows in his Ruby fan Discord had uploaded it yet, and he told me no dice yet. He's west coast, so I'll wait a bit before he gets up before I'll try pinging him to check again.

Someone needs to get that Denpa video quick. She's saying she'll delete it because her room is messy or whatever, even though people are gonna be to busy looking at her tits to notice. :Pepega:

thanks for the reply.

no one has managed to replicate this or come close?

i have seen some clips of nazuna with a sweet voice but weird that no one fell for that. its the same person.

i brought it up because i keep seeing in various forums or grps that there are fandeads until now. which made me curious

of course they may be trolling but some seems to be serious. like wtf spell did rushia cast on these poor bastards.

i guess i could check out her old clips

I think people did replicate it but she was one of the original. It also help that the company was also selling like couple rings for her and her fans and shit so they were full in on parasocial farming.

Hey asmr streams had like millions of views so yeah

This was all before they found out she was actually a fucked up person and was married the whole time so even if she tried it again it wouldn't be the same.

I think people did replicate it but she was one of the original. It also help that the company was also selling like couple rings for her and her fans and shit so they were full in on parasocial farming.

Hey asmr streams had like millions of views so yeah

This was all before they found out she was actually a fucked up person and was married the whole time so even if she tried it again it wouldn't be the same.
I'd like to add, still has. To this day, Pekora is the closest in views and superchat revenue to Rushia, but still hasn't managed to surpass her. It was bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom