EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

thanks for the reply.

no one has managed to replicate this or come close?

i have seen some clips of nazuna with a sweet voice but weird that no one fell for that. its the same person.

i brought it up because i keep seeing in various forums or grps that there are fandeads until now. which made me curious

of course they may be trolling but some seems to be serious. like wtf spell did rushia cast on these poor bastards.

i guess i could check out her old clips
Like others are saying, which I took for granted, she was affiliated with Hololive. I think that's just it. They're insanely popular and have a huge audience, even back when they debuted they had a large audience comparatively.

Another thing to keep in mind, vtubers have had a huge boom in recent years. Rushia debuted 2019. It wasn't until covid hit hard that vtubing took off both in Japan and in the west. Back when she gained her audience, she was the only "famous" one with that content and she was one in a million when it came to her GFE content. But why she didn't gain as much attention when she came back in another form, I have no idea. I know too little about the japanese hololive fanbase.

There's a clip when a japanese fandead hears about Rushia having been married during her last years as Rushia and he goes literally insane with grief and anger. Definitely check out some clips of the golden days.

Guys I think Denpa's going to outright kill me, I'm looking at her posts and I think the next time I'll jack off I'll wank off so hard I pass out that it might end up as a permadeath thing. Imagine that, the Great Lakatandula found all shriveled up in his room like Voldemort in Harry Potter's dream. "Here lies Lakatandula, death by wanking it off to massive Curvaceous Honkers." This is going to be the kinda cautionary tale people would speak of for generations to come!!!

Guys I think Denpa's going to outright kill me, I'm looking at her posts and I think the next time I'll jack off I'll wank off so hard I pass out that it might end up as a permadeath thing. Imagine that, the Great Lakatandula found all shriveled up in his room like Voldemort in Harry Potter's dream. "Here lies Lakatandula, death by wanking it off to massive Curvaceous Honkers." This is going to be the kinda cautionary tale people would speak of for generations to come!!!
she's juuuust the right amount of plump. it's insane how precise it is actually, for my liking anyway.

she's juuuust the right amount of plump. it's insane how precise it is actually, for my liking anyway.
I'm not super picky when it comes to women. However, if I had to pick an ideal body shape, she pretty much nails it. Good size, shape, and sag to her breasts. Nice pinch in the waist with sweeping curves. Soft and a little plump in the tummy. Wide hips and (from what I've seen) a decent ass. All we're missing is her face, but assuming she's not some hideous beast, she's an easy 8 or even 9 out of 10.

You can't die yet. Denpa hasn't post a masturbation video.
But the stuff she posts are so good, her body is just the ABSOLUTE SCIENTIFICALLY PERFECT SHAPE like Holy shit man I- I- I - can't I CAN'T I FUCKING CAN'T I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE I DON'T WANNA DIE BUT I THINK SHE'S CLOSE TO KILLING ME

Back
Top Bottom