EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

her body is amazing
the video where she roleplays as a ASMR streamer with 0 viewers is on my top 3
...how...how do you even roleplay an ASMR streamer with ZERO VIEWERS????
[edit] Just saw Stronny's Tids... Guys I think it's high time we forgive her LMFAO I mean LOOK she did the Dogeza how could you not forgive her??? HAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
she translates what she says but sometimes she finds it difficult, as she explains in the spanish part of this tweet: https://x.com/rubyruneheart/status/1835906421076230201

It's even funnier, because in that tweet alone, she's already omitting certain parts of the english translated part of said tweet, while in spanish there are some parts either added or missing, such as in english "brat semi corrected" which she didn't put in the spanish portion of the tweet which should be "Mocosa semi corregida" in spanish, for reference.

She's having a normal one right now. Definitely not concerning at all. :monkaS:
It’s good for her to blow off steam on her vent account so she doesn’t blow up. Now when she stays quiet for a long time then Denpals should start concerning. Unrelated, I still can’t believe she tweeted she wants to get a breast reduction, just break my heart Denpa… :Sadge:

Not that I can find, I've got more pictures of her but her irl pics are a rare thing she does so I don't know if it'd be worth creating a thread for them
She has a nice body, dump the pics here. You can always make a thread for it later.

Back
Top Bottom