EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Bunkr Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have noticed these problems with Bunkr.

1. When I upload an album or files and delete them after some time, the "Account Status" does not update and still shows
the total number of files uploaded.

2. When I don't have any files uploaded, "Manage your albums" can't be opened, it just keeps loading but nothing happens, the same "Uploads" and a message pops up - "Please wait! Something else still loading!"

Ideas for improvement:
1. Add an option for a user to delete their account
2. Add some contact information to your website (email maybe?) so that you can be reached at all and I don't have to post on the forums.

Thank you

Does burger have issues or is it always overloaded since it's the only server that's always up? I've only used nachos for the last two week or so because burger never worked but now nachos is gone too so burger is the only server left. The status page has a lot of operational servers but I've never seen them. (I know that the network is unstable atm, I'm just asking about burger since it always failed uploads for me)

Does burger have issues or is it always overloaded since it's the only server that's always up? I've only used nachos for the last two week or so because burger never worked but now nachos is gone too so burger is the only server left. The status page has a lot of operational servers but I've never seen them. (I know that the network is unstable atm, I'm just asking about burger since it always failed uploads for me)
Most servers are currently full so burger is getting hit pretty hard as its taking all the uploads right now. Currently discussing with taco how to proceed because its not economical for him to just keep adding more and more expensive servers.

Most servers are currently full so burger is getting hit pretty hard as its taking all the uploads right now. Currently discussing with taco how to proceed because its not economical for him to just keep adding more and more expensive servers.
I see. Maybe a queue system would help when servers are full? Kicking people if the upload speed is too low so they won't occupy a slot for too long?

I see. Maybe a queue system would help when servers are full? Kicking people if the upload speed is too low so they won't occupy a slot for too long?
Full as in no more space left

How do you guys fund this? Would you be open to a pixeldrain model that limits downloads/uploads and offers a paid-tier? Don't get me wrong, it's great that its free as is but I understand it costs money and maybe ad revenue needs a boost.

How do you guys fund this? Would you be open to a pixeldrain model that limits downloads/uploads and offers a paid-tier? Don't get me wrong, it's great that its free as is but I understand it costs money and maybe ad revenue needs a boost.
Ads, just ads.

I'm pretty sure I had 70gb uploaded early but I just checked and its 66gb. Does bunkr remove stuff for inactivity or something?

I'm pretty sure I had 70gb uploaded early but I just checked and its 66gb. Does bunkr remove stuff for inactivity or something?

Files do get removed sometimes. Never sure what the exact reason is, but I've definitely had files disappear from some of my albums before.

Files do get removed sometimes. Never sure what the exact reason is, but I've definitely had files disappear from some of my albums before.
I found a few of them that got removed since I put everything that I uploaded in a different folder on my pc. The faq section on bunkr says that files will get deleted 30 days after the last visit / download which makes sense for a couple of the files. Because I uploaded other stuff on the same date but posted them in threads here so they're still up but the ones I didn't post as yet got deleted.

But there's one file that I uploaded a few days ago that got deleted so idk.

Ads, just ads.
Would you consider some sort of donation style fundraising?
I cannot speak on behalf of other members on the forum, but I would for sure be happy to throw a few bucks you way to assist with the massive costs of keeping Bunkr up.

I would suggest some crypto tips so KYC info isnt tied to a credit card.

Would you consider some sort of donation style fundraising?
I cannot speak on behalf of other members on the forum, but I would for sure be happy to throw a few bucks you way to assist with the massive costs of keeping Bunkr up.

I would suggest some crypto tips so KYC info isnt tied to a credit card.
We had a donation button for close to 2 years, didnt receive a single $, so we removed it.

Not the end of the world but one of my recent uploads there's no thumbnail for the video

"Could not generate preview"

Does it automatically fix itself eventually or is it stuck like that indefinitely?

Also requested to remove a public bunkr folder I uploaded because it was a jumbled mess. I reuploaded a better public folder later but the old folder and some of the vids are still public; the delete option from my settings apparently wasn't thorough enough

Not the end of the world but one of my recent uploads there's no thumbnail for the video

"Could not generate preview"

Does it automatically fix itself eventually or is it stuck like that indefinitely?

Also requested to remove a public bunkr folder I uploaded because it was a jumbled mess. I reuploaded a better public folder later but the old folder and some of the vids are still public; the delete option from my settings apparently wasn't thorough enough
Thats when ffmpeg wasnt able to generate the video due to a multitude of reasons, most common one is fucked up encoding.

Cache is deleted every 60 minutes.

Good to know. If not complicated someday would you be able to add (unless I'm dumb and not seeing the option) a sort tool for folders so the uploader can customize the ordering of their vids however desired?

(separate from the public viewer sorting options of : Last Uploaded, First Uploaded, Name ASC, Name DESC, Size ASC, Size DESC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom