EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion Bunkr Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ignorant as i am of computer stuff, I don't understand how the thing can be overloaded for about a month straight, is there a bunch of dudes downloading the same files nonstop since early august?:thonk:

ignorant as i am of computer stuff, I don't understand how the thing can be overloaded for about a month straight, is there a bunch of dudes downloading the same files nonstop since early august?:thonk:

I would imagine it's because of the vast number of files that need to be backed up. Remember, Bunkr is the most takedown-resistant host out there, so it's just a constant influx of files every single day, which requires more servers, more cost, etc. When one of them goes down, all of that data needs to be backed up and moved to a new server, and that shit takes time. Add in the fact that it has to be done via the Internet and now you're throttled by upload speeds, connectivity issues, etc.

shit happens, the real problem is that people keeps uploading to bunkr when it is not working, I see files uploaded hours, even minutes ago that go straight to the perpetually overloaded server :KEKW: , in other words, uploaded to be unavailable, maybe some announcement is in order for people to use alternatives for the time being, instead of keep overloading bunkr more and more :hahaa:

Is there something up with Bunkr right now? I'm uploading to the Milkshake server and it keeps erroring out. I try to refresh the page to a different server and it always goes to milkshake.

Is there something up with Bunkr right now? I'm uploading to the Milkshake server and it keeps erroring out. I try to refresh the page to a different server and it always goes to milkshake.
how do you know which server?

Is there a preferred method of uploading other than browser? Perhaps through an app or cli? I'm trying to upload to Milkshake n20, a few files under 1GB each. uploads were going incredibly slowly with the default chunk size of 25, even slower with it at 1. I managed to upload a few after I changed it to 95, but the vast majority of them are failing. This is my first time trying to upload to bunkr.
Cheers

I am having same issue wth MilkShake for some reason the only servers I get is Milkshake and burger. Not sure why just those two when there are 6 other servers. And keep having uploads error near the middle.

It seems once bunkr allowed anyone to join is when there started being more of these server overloads and issues. Back when it was invite only things went more smoothly or at least had less issues.

I am having same issue wth MilkShake for some reason the only servers I get is Milkshake and burger. Not sure why just those two when there are 6 other servers.
The other servers are full

It was acting like it. :MEGALUL:
taco I uploaded some videos that are off less than 30 days... I dont know what server it was
I assume this files are off because the network server is unstable.. could be this?

Hi folks, i need some advice...

I have access to about 1100 ChocolateModels site vids on Spankbang from a private profile that i'm subbed to (original poster quit after SP restricted uploads sometime back). I'm looking to upload them to bunkr as they will be taken down sooner or later. Any ideas how i can get them on Bunkr - other than downloading and uploading one by one?

Hi folks, i need some advice...

I have access to about 1100 ChocolateModels site vids on Spankbang from a private profile that i'm subbed to (original poster quit after SP restricted uploads sometime back). I'm looking to upload them to bunkr as they will be taken down sooner or later. Any ideas how i can get them on Bunkr - other than downloading and uploading one by one?
Maybe use a download manager for the download. For upload, you can drag all of them and it will queue them up (it's best to do in batches and check as each batch completes because sometimes a video will randomly fail to upload the first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom