EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion Bunkr Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, i'm trying to upload to bunk but upload fails after 2 chunks.
Am i doing something wrong? how do i fix this?
Try decreasing the chunk size in the config tab in the homepage.

Try decreasing the chunk size in the config tab in the homepage.
Doesn't seem to work. I've been trying to upload a 1GB file to ramen (the only server available) for the last 2 days and I haven't been able to yet.

Doesn't seem to work. I've been trying to upload a 1GB file to ramen (the only server available) for the last 2 days and I haven't been able to yet.

I been having the same issue. What has worked is to keep trying. It is easier with smaller files but can be infuriating with a 1.5-1.9GB file failing in the 90% range and you have to start all over again with upload.

I been having the same issue. What has worked is to keep trying. It is easier with smaller files but can be infuriating with a 1.5-1.9GB file failing in the 90% range and you have to start all over again with upload.
Sorry guys the network has some packet loss and are looking to move ASAP but these things take a few due to the DC having to order the new server parts and get them shipped to them - today made a big payment to get a new ssd server located elsewhere.

Suffering from success. Literally.

Sorry guys the network has some packet loss and are looking to move ASAP but these things take a few due to the DC having to order the new server parts and get them shipped to them - today made a big payment to get a new ssd server located elsewhere.

Suffering from success. Literally.
You da man.
Can you post here when it's done? (just so we know)

Ramen (n24) here too.
Lots of fails, sometimes it even gets stuck at the « rebuilding chunks » part and I have to restart everything.

How can I switch to something that’s always worked for me like Burger?

EDIT: Ok I get it, servers are in critical state right now, I’ll wait.

Last edited:
Did it happen to anyone else that some videos disappear from bunkr albums?
Some of my albums have 0 uploads others are missing only a few

Cyberfile links tend to last indefinitely. Saint also (if smaller files)

Guessing the answer is no because it might put a burden on the server(s), but any chance of bunkr having a stats for nerds button anywhere in the future?

Would be helpful to know what resolution (e.g. 1920x1080), framerate (e.g. 23.976) and video bitrate (e.g. 6000 kbps) for a video file before downloading it and whether or not new shares of existing content are improvements or lesser copies.

Cyberfile links tend to last indefinitely. Saint also (if smaller files)

Guessing the answer is no because it might put a burden on the server(s), but any chance of bunkr having a stats for nerds button anywhere in the future?

Would be helpful to know what resolution (e.g. 1920x1080), framerate (e.g. 23.976) and video bitrate (e.g. 6000 kbps) for a video file before downloading it and whether or not new shares of existing content are improvements or lesser copies.
CyberFile is using HDD servers because it has lesser views which means lesser need/stress on the drives for it to need SSD/NVMe servers in comparison to bunkr. So stuff there can stay for much longer - in fact it has over like 400TB free..

Bunkr has NVME, SSD and HDD servers, most of them are SSD - which raise the cost by about 5x in comparison to HDD. $15/TB (SSD) vs $3/TB (HDD) - so we have to purge unwatched/seen stuff.

For the resolution, framerate, and bitrate its gonna be tough ngl - dont promise anything.

Last edited:
Any idea why i get this error every single file i tried to upload?
After a few mins, all those uploads failed.

I tried the default chunks (25), also 1 and 95, is all the same, extremely slow speed and then it fails.

This started happening a few weeks ago for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom