EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Bunkr Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, do they now delete files from bunkr?! I shared my whole collection of an obscure camgirl and it looks like a lot of them got removed after a month or so...

Storage is expensive, inactive files that don't get views get deleted.
Is that a new policy? For some reason I thought they stayed up indefinitely.

What about the ones that are held up by server fixing like Fries server? Been meaning to get to those for awhile but am a bit nervous they'll go poof. a bunch of other folders I haven't downloaded yet

Is that a new policy? For some reason I thought they stayed up indefinitely.

What about the ones that are held up by server fixing like Fries server? Been meaning to get to those for awhile but am a bit nervous they'll go poof. a bunch of other folders I haven't downloaded yet
Has been at least live for over a year now.

Fries server is a bit overloaded atm, downloads will resume when it calms down a bit.

İ have been trying to download these videos of swedishbella https://bunkr.black/a/ealKl1tU but i have been getting this message "The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. We've limited the download of this file for now until the server is no longer overloaded. Apologies."
What is your point?

Have you considered reading the post above yours?

Is there a way to download the video from bunkr's player? I can watch the video but I can't download it. Can't seem to figure out how to hack it though. No m3u in the network tab, not finding anything in the video source in the inspector...

Extensions like Video DownloadHelper can do it.
I always though jdownloader was king when it came to extracting downloads from links. So far this video downloadhelper isn't actually finding any videos from bunkrr. try this one for example https://bunkr.black/v/l4OaibfR33GVd

edit:

I figured it out - at least for this one I right clicked inspect on the video and just copied the url from the src attribute. Surprised it worked because last time i tried that one a bunkr video, the link didn't link to a real file

jdownloader isn't working for jpg.su either, even if you add the links manually :hahaa:
jpg changed both its storage server domain (host.church) and front end domain (jpg4.su) to jpg5.su recently and I guess jdownloader hasnt been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom